IGNORED

WTB: Atari 7800 Games (Mostly Commons & A Few Rares)

Skippy B. Coyote

After a financial SNAFU back in January that resulted in my Atari 7800 collection getting liquidated I've managed to get myself another 7800 system as well as my previously owned Edladdin Super Twin 78 back and would like to start rebuilding my Atari 7800 game library. That said, here's a little list of the games I'm looking for and the prices that I'm willing to pay for loose cartridges in good condition with no rips or tears on the labels (The :jango: icon denotes the games that are my top priority to acquire first):

:jango: Alien Brigade - $35
:jango: Asteroids - $7

Ballblazer - $12

:jango: Centipede - $7

Crossbow - $6
Desert Falcon - $8
Dig Dug - $5
:jango: Donkey Kong - $10

:jango: Donkey Kong Junior - $10

Food Fight - $6
Galaga - $8
Ikari Warriors - $20
Joust - $7
Mario Bros. - $14
Midnight Mutants - $30
Ms. Pac-Man - $4
Ninja Golf - $30
Pete Rose Baseball - $18
Rampage - $20
Tower Toppler - $7

The prices above are before shipping costs and I can pay via PayPal. Thanks for taking the time to view my WTB thread and just shoot me a PM if you happen to have any of the games I'm looking for and would like to sell. :)

Edited by Jin
  • Like 1

Dude, no offense but those prices are a joke for some of those games. Like lowballer prices.

All my prices are based on eBay sold listing history according to https://www.pricecharting.com . In most cases I am offering $1 to $2 less than the eBay average price to account for the addition of shipping costs, so they should be quite fair after factoring in shipping.

Much thanks to Chris Leach! Basketbrawl, Choplifter!, Dark Chambers, Kung Fu Master, Mean 18 Ultimate Golf, and Xenophobe have all been acquired now. I'm still looking for a bunch of commons but it will be up to a week or so before I can spend any more money on games after that whammy of a purchase.

Edited by Jin