IGNORED

PRGE (Portland Retro Gaming Expo) - Oct 20-22 in 2017

Lathe26

i am working on going to prge. Do you have info on everyone meeting up and stuff? Are we doing nametags this year? Plus if you guys know where a cheap hotel people are staying at i would love to know.

Check orbitz and the acutal hotel website you're on for. The Jupiter Hotel I went to directly booked cheaper than on Orbitz. Weird now the price has jumped up per night compared to several years ago when I went(2014)

I've no worries of emptying my wallet as I'm only bringing a backpack with me. I was able to purchase a Atari keypad + a book and stuff it in before leaving for my flight.

Or I'l take option B: bring clothes I don't care about, toss them when they are worn, to free up valuable backpack space.

• 3 weeks later...

Would any of you be willing to do me a huge favor at the expo since I can't make it? I will pay you in full plus shipping and some of you know me from the last expo. There is a guy with a booth that just sells retro gaming car stickers. I would like to obtain the Pac-man and four different color ghosts stickers plus the Galaga ship and Space Invader alien ship stickers. I would completely reimburse anyone who does this for me. My window got shattered last year with those stickers on it from an attempted car break-in. Just PM me if you can do this for me I would GREATLY appreciate it.

For what it's worth, and I love to tell people how to spend their own money, would you consider advertising the podcast? I was thinking that something like a banner or full page ad would get you some good "representation" and word of mouth, even if you can't be there. Let every attendee know that you guys are in this thing.

The banner will be there. Just look for a husky Canadian guy standing under it, and most likely eating a donut, and you will have found Cmart.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

• Like 2

The banner will be there. Just look for a husky Canadian guy standing under it, and most likely eating a donut, and you will have found Cmart.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

...and he will also be professionally pointing at things to show he is useful for something ;)

• Like 2

Also, I will be charging $10 to forge Paul, Rick and Will's autographs. ?

• Like 2