IGNORED

Sold (re: iPad Mini)

Austin

I have some random items for sale. Payment via PayPal, shipment to United States residents only via United States Postal Service (USPS). Prices only include shipping where noted, actual shipping costs apply otherwise. PM me if you have any questions. If you are new and/or have zero feedback at AtariAge, I require a gifted/family/friends payment. For everyone else, a normal payment is fine (or if you realllly want to gift it, you know.. the option is still there ;) ). Prices are firm.

My feedback: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/156821-austin/page-1 | http://nintendoage.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Users.Feedback&User=Austin

Photos are at the bottom of the post. I apologize for the poor quality, my cell phone camera cracked and now the images are blurry and there are splotches everywhere.

Apple iPad Mini w/Retina Display - $150 shipped

- 2013, Model ME276LL/A, 16GB. Includes the original box with charger. Also includes a Logitech snapcase/protector/stand. iPad itself is in fantastic shape and hasn't been used all that much since original purchase. Unit has been in the protector case since day one. Retina display looks fantastic. Logitech case plastic housing is cracked by the power button area. Unit will be restored/wiped prior to shipping it out. Currently has the latest iOS on it. Performance is still really strong on it, especially during normal web browsing or multimedia use. Hard to believe it's four years old at this point.

Reminder: The photos look like garbage because my phone's camera is busted, not because the items are actually in bad shape (on the contrary, they are solid). :)

Thanks for looking. Again, shoot me a PM if you have any questions or are interested in something.

----------------

*edit 4/9 - No interest in the gaming items over the last week and a half, so I went ahead and removed them. If you happen to be interested in something, check the photos below and send me a PM. Otherwise, I'll probably hold on to the stuff or trade it in locally in the future.

Edited by Austin
  • Like 2

I've had 2 EZF4's over time and the first one had the exact same problem and it lasted me years until I sold it off. It's a common known problem with their poor assembly of the first model of them. The revised one out now I think doesn't do it, but other than that there's no benefit really to owning one over the other and that's a really fantastic price for that kit if anyone isn't stuck up on having an everdrive.

• Like 1

Strider and Dark Savior are available once again.

On a side note, I have a few more items I thought about listing. Not 100% sure yet. A mostly minty CIB NES Startropics (includes note), a CIB Japanese Sega Mega Drive II that needs to be cleaned up.. and probably a couple of other things if I can think of them.

• Like 1

Bump. Strider and Dark Savior are gone. :thumbsup:

Great price on the 3do lot cant believe its still there. For anyone who doesn't know 3do Wolfenstein is one of the best!

Thanks man. Wolfenstein in this shape seems to cost $25 on its own, so I'm surprised the lot is still here too. I have had a few offers, but I'm pretty firm on the current price.

Received a bunch of PMs today. I'll be trying to get in touch with everyone shortly. Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

*edit: Necronomicon on Saturn is sold.

Wii Lot has been sold.

- Super Mario All-Stars (CIB, Nintendo Selects)
- Mario Kart Wii (CIB, regular case)
- Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (CIB)
- Blast Works (CIB)
- Alien Syndrome (CIB)
- Centipede Infestation (CIB)
- Monster Hunter Tri (CIB)
- Ultimate Shooting Collection (CIB)

Edited by Austin

Removed sold items (Wii items are gone!), adjusted prices. Spent time boxing stuff up today to ship out tonight. Will still be busy over the next couple of days, but I've still got those photos on my mind. Until I get them posted, if you want to see anything, just PM me and I'll take a snapshot and message it to you.

Added photos for the Skunkboard, CVIII box, Atari Lynx stuff and other things a few people have inquired about. Still busy, will hopefully have full photos by the end of the weekend. Just PM me if you want to see something, I'll send them your way as long as my dying phone camera prevails, haha.

*edit: adjusted prices for other things.

Edited by Austin

I hate to break this to you, but the description of StarTropics makes me cry a bit inside. See, the letter actually came attached to the manual, and is pretty hard to come by still attached in good shape...I really hope I just misread it...

Really? I was unaware of that. I searched for other listings and I saw the letter detached with no manual wear, so I assumed it was supposed to come separate.

Damn. I had a feeling this copy was basically a new unsealed product that was never opened/used until I touched it. Not that it really adds much if any value to it, but it's not common to see CIB NES games in the wild in that kind of shape.

Really? I was unaware of that. I searched for other listings and I saw the letter detached with no manual wear, so I assumed it was supposed to come separate.

Damn. I had a feeling this copy was basically a new unsealed product that was never opened/used until I touched it. Not that it really adds much if any value to it, but it's not common to see CIB NES games in the wild in that kind of shape.

Your gut feeling was probably accurate. I opened a sealed copy a few years back, and it definitely came attached. The attached letter can get a few extra bucks, but it's not like you lost a fortune by taking it off. And since you didn't know to advertise it as such, it really doesn't cost you anything.

Your gut feeling was probably accurate. I opened a sealed copy a few years back, and it definitely came attached. The attached letter can get a few extra bucks, but it's not like you lost a fortune by taking it off. And since you didn't know to advertise it as such, it really doesn't cost you anything.

Yeah, true. Had I known though, I may have been even more enticed to just keep it. That was my original plan because it's a favorite, but I do need the money. Regardless, it's still good information to know, so I appreciate it!

All right, photos have finally been posted for most of the rest of the items (Castlevania: Lament of Innocence LE on PS2 I believe is the only one missing; it's in excellent shape and includes everything, PM me if you really want to see it).