IGNORED

Just put up a slideshow tour of the National Video Game Museum

Katsu

Videobrain, first 4 player joystick ports.

BTW, Atari sued Activision, and both came to a license agreement, so you could say Activision was the first official licensee.

I guess they couldn't get any rare VCS games like Air Raid, Birthday Mania, Red Sea Crossing, Eli's Ladder...

Good video though.

Edited by high voltage

They change out some of the stuff there. When I went, they didn't have Typing of the Dead in the controller section (around 12:20 of the video), they had Sega Marine Fishing with the Sega Fishing Controller. Also, they had Parappa the Rapper in the Stage 11 music one. They had it on two screens, one with sound and one without to show how the music is an integral part of the game.

They need some ground rules for folks who are pretending to be curators and loudly running their mouth, while they walk around filming a guided tour with their cell phones. That's what happened when I visited, kind of hard to appreciate the exhibits while they're is some socially clueless person screaming to their phone "Oh My Gerd!!!!! I remember this! This gameboy here...."

They need some ground rules for folks who are pretending to be curators and loudly running their mouth, while they walk around filming a guided tour with their cell phones. That's what happened when I visited, kind of hard to appreciate the exhibits while they're is some socially clueless person screaming to their phone "Oh My Gerd!!!!! I remember this! This gameboy here...."

It's a sign of the times. Everybody has a cell phone. They're excited. I can empathize. I decided from the beginning that I didn't want to take video, but that was mostly because I didn't want to detract from my enjoyment of the museum by focusing on taking video. I just decided to take a bunch of snapshots and enjoy the museum. I'm glad I did. :)