IGNORED

3d Engine for Vanilla Cart

Gip-Gip

I have some bad news:

post-39755-0-05821700-1493174839_thumb.gif

VePseu is in some serious need of size optimization.

I'll continue to work on the project but keep in mind my finals are coming up so I'll be doing schoolwork for quite a while. It would be Greatly appreciated if anyone contributes to the code base, in any way they can.

The in-development (unstable) branch can be found here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just to let you guys know I am taking a small-to-medium sized break from VePseu as I develop wem/yt for the TI-99. Half because optimizing it tedious, half because my TI is effectively useless without either spending $100+ worth of equipment or developing my own software. Once I get wem/yt in some form of working condition I'll get back to VePseu, but until then it would be a great time to fork and improve VePseu's source; everything is stable and I won't be making changes for a month-or-two.

• 10 months later...

It's getting to the time of year where my schedule starts to clear up and I'm able to work on projects I've previously postponed, such as VePseu

Right now I'm just documenting and optimizing, much like before, but I also have a game idea I will be attempting to implement:

* Stuck in a labyrinth with limited ammo and plenty of bad guys

* Bad guys take a second to notice you, and are easily lost in a chase,but can punch you to death in 1 hit so it's best to stay clear

* You have to strategically kill the baddies to get more ammo and escape, more ammo you have left the better score you get

* 4 "huge" levels (around 32x32 at most) spread across 4 banks

This'll be after I'm able to get the engine size down to at least 1.5k, which'll probably happen within the next month or so. I still have other real life things to, so it may be a longer wait.

Can't wait to start devving again :D