IGNORED

Starplex Controller NOS 50.00 shipped to U.S.

fabman99

Thanks fabman99. It shipped quick and works like a champ with SPACE ROCKS! Thanks for offering these up. I have been watching ebay forever and these rarely come up, let alone NOS.

This has been on my wish list since 1981ish when I saw them in Electronic Games Magazine. Thanks for helping me check this one off of my list!

Great controller... Says needs a battery and rear slides off, I don't see this though? Is it a misprint on the box? or am I missing something

I think you just unscrew the 4 screws and remove the cover to insert the battery. From my understanding you only need a battery if you want to use the rapid fire option.

I haven't tried that with mine yet. I just did a quick test with mine on SPACE ROCKS.

Yes I too received mine quickly and it was totally NOS. I could tell when it wouldn't easily open because the flaps on the end hadn't been broken in before! The woodgrain label does still have a tiny bit of peeling on the corners, but...still looks way better than the other one I used to have.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...