IGNORED

Super Game Module SGM Colecovision Opcode "Juice Box"

Bloodnose

That's an unofficial rip off of the SGM.

If this is true I'll be glad to report this to eBay as a counterfeit item... but I must be absolutely sure. I'd give the seller the benefit of the doubt if (s)he indeed did receive it from a collector as a legitimate item -- I'm not looking to get anyone in trouble.

If this is true I'll be glad to report this to eBay as a counterfeit item... but I must be absolutely sure. I'd give the seller the benefit of the doubt if (s)he indeed did receive it from a collector as a legitimate item -- I'm not looking to get anyone in trouble.

It's absolutely a counterfeit and a crappy one at that. Some people from AtariAge bought these, they didn't work properly and the original seller of this item refused to refund money. That's the "short" version of the story. It goes much longer than that and resulted in the seller being not only banned from AtariAge but from just about retrogaming community you can think of. DO NOT BUY one of these!

• Like 3

It's absolutely a counterfeit and a crappy one at that. Some people from AtariAge bought these, they didn't work properly and the original seller of this item refused to refund money. That's the "short" version of the story. It goes much longer than that and resulted in the seller being not only banned from AtariAge but from just about retrogaming community you can think of. DO NOT BUY one of these!

I'm one of those buyers who had the sound issues and can confirm that the person who made these refused to acknowledge that their was anything wrong and refused to give me a refund if I returned the item. Thankfully I had used PayPal and they ensured I received a refund once I had returned it.

I can most certainly confirm that it is a low quality, problem laden, pile of counterfeit trash.

• Like 1

I reported it as counterfeit several hours ago and eBay still has it listed.

the guy who is selling this unit probably dont know all the story behind this module... maybe just contact the seller and ask to remove opcode sgm in the title... most people who buy those units are not bad people with bad intention...

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...