IGNORED

STE / STFM availability check

spacemanrocks

Hmm... a friend of mine has an ST he wants to sell. I know for sure it's not an STE, but I'm not certain if it's an STFM (might just be an STF). I can find out today and post again.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

Does the STF do VGA through the monitor port using one of the cables from Best, using a compatible multisync monitor, of course? This one - http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/monadapt.htm

I always thought you had to have a machine with a modulator.... if that would work, that would be awesome!

Does the STF do VGA through the monitor port using one of the cables from Best, using a compatible multisync monitor, of course? This one - http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/monadapt.htm

I always thought you had to have a machine with a modulator.... if that would work, that would be awesome!

Yes it does, I have one here with that cable on a NEC LCD screen.

Bumpy bump

Still looking, might have a deal with Nurmix brewing but just in case that falls through, up we go.

Again, can pay immediately and the sooner it can be shipped the better.

EDIT - Also STF models are fine, now I know they can be used with certain multisync monitors!!!!

EDIT 2 - Also need to clarify, I know there's a few up on eBay but i'm kinda hoping not to end up paying those kind of prices... wife isn't too happy about it to begin with hahaha

Edited by spacemanrocks

• 1 month later...