IGNORED

Power Lords CIB for O2 collectors only

metarog

Hello everyone, I hope this is allowed but if not let me know and I will delete the thread. So I have a CIB O2 collection which I finished last year. However, I am always looking for updrades if they are deals. I bought a big lot of O2 stuff and included was a CIB Power Lords.

I am not really a hoarder so I see no reason to keep 2 of these. My first impulse was to put this on EBay as a few copies have been going for around $180. However, I thought I'd give true collectors first shot at it for a discounted price. I'd really like this to go to someone going for a complete set.

So if any O2 collectors want it I will take $120 shipped for it. Probably best to do it through regular PayPal as you would be protected if anything happens to the package. This offer is only good until 03/24/17 midnight after which it goes to EBay.

PM me if interested and/or post questions here if you wish.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, I hope this is allowed but if not let me know and I will delete the thread. So I have a CIB O2 collection which I finished last year. However, I am always looking for updrades if they are deals. I bought a big lot of O2 stuff and included was a CIB Power Lords.

I am not really a hoarder so I see no reason to keep 2 of these. My first impulse was to put this on EBay as a few copies have been going for around $180. However, I thought I'd give true collectors first shot at it for a discounted price. I'd really like this to go to someone going for a complete set.

So if any O2 collectors want it I will take $120 shipped for it. Probably best to do it through regular PayPal as you would be protected if anything happens to the package. This offer is only good until 03/24/17 midnight after which it goes to EBay.

PM me if interested and/or post questions here if you wish.

Very generous of you. I hope someone takes you up on this great offer.

That is a steal of a price compared what these have been selling for lately.

• Like 1

Wow, I really thought it might take a few days to sell this. Although the price is lower it is still $120.00 and that seems a lot for a video game to me. I essentially sold it for what the lot cost me so that is where I set the price.

My thoughts were essentially give someone a price break that really needed it for their collection and that seems to be what happened. It is more fun and fulfilling to know this will be kept and treasured rather than flipped for a few bucks..

Wow, I really thought it might take a few days to sell this. Although the price is lower it is still $120.00 and that seems a lot for a video game to me. I essentially sold it for what the lot cost me so that is where I set the price.

My thoughts were essentially give someone a price break that really needed it for their collection and that seems to be what happened. It is more fun and fulfilling to know this will be kept and treasured rather than flipped for a few bucks..

No that is a very fair price for this. Most O2 stuff is affordable, but this is typically not.