IGNORED

Sheena Easton killing Defender

high voltage

Wow - The 80's sure was sure non-PC!

This video portrays the stereotypical 'it's all about me female', anything she does not like, approve of, agree with or is in direct competition with gets destroyed, no matter who it belongs to or how much it's worth. How utterly selfish and self-centered.

That's some upper body strength, hoisting a full MDF cabinet, CRT, and guts, over a balcony railing.

If you pause at 2:35, it looks someone more masculine (but in a dress) is actually doing the lift. Even the cabinet has a body double - you can see joysticks on it!

• Like 4

Those don't look like man hands to me.

post-2410-0-58585000-1490500954_thumb.png

Also, who can say that the two Williams games aren't her property? She certainly walks around like she owns the place. Seems much more likely to me that it's her apartment, her balcony, her piano, her photo frame (to clean up), and her games. Or did she get all made up with eye liner and 80s hair mousse just to break & enter, grab & smash?

How much for an old Defender cabinet in 1983? I wonder how viewers felt about destruction of games back then?

Not sure it matters. It's destruction of property. If the offence warrants, you go to court and get a settlement. You don't get to destroy someone's property because you're mad.

Are you and Omega for real? You know it's just a music video clip, right?

• Like 2

I first assumed that it was just an empty cabinet, but there was a cloud of something when it hit the ground -- was that the CRT vaporizing?

No, it was all the Humanoids falling from such a deadly height.

post-2410-0-02997400-1490634559_thumb.png

Needless to say, no bonus points are added to your score when a Humanoid crash-lands.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Are you and Omega for real? You know it's just a music video clip, right?

You do realize that we're talking about the general situation of destroying someone's property because you're mad? Yes, this is fiction. We were talking about the situation within the fiction (which a large subset of our culture seems to support) of destroying something that isn't yours simply because you're angry.

It didn't look like there was a CRT in it...

I thought the same thing. It didn't look like there was a monitor in the cab. And like was mentioned above is it not a legit Williams cab anyway. Unless the U.K. got some other type of cab that I can't find any pictures of in a google image search.