IGNORED

UnoCart (a new multi-cart) - orders/pre-orders thread

I'll be in touch with everyone in a couple of days. Swamped with Atari jobs right now and wanted to clear the decks before the next run, but the end is in sight. ;)

The videos you've been posting on YouTube are great, by the way. So thanks for that!

• Like 2

Been live-streaming repairs and upgrades since March this year.

Where -- do you have a url for a channel? When I Google for "Atari GUI youtube" I only get references to the older ones. So I'm probably looking in the wrong place?

Thanks,

Larry

Please put me down for one (1) UNO Cart in a Case on the next available run of UNO Carts.

Thank you!

Ivan

If will be available I have interest one cased. Thank you.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

If you have a second run, please I would also like 1 cased UNOCART, and 1 uncased UNOCART

For the moment I am waiting the STM32F407 Discovery board (from ebay), for make the DIY Version.

Thank's

Folks,

I just got back from China today and I am happy to announce that I will be doing the next run of UNOCarts created by Robin & Jon! I will have details just as soon as I have ordered all of the parts and put things in motion, so stay tuned. PM me if you would like, but know that all details will be made clear very soon.

Also, I will put the last three Ultimate carts ordered in the mail tomorrow and I still have about 20 Ultimate Carts if you still need one of those as well.

-Marlin "MacRorie" Bates

-The Brewing Academy

• Like 4