IGNORED

UnoCart (a new multi-cart) - orders/pre-orders thread

Here is a link to the Windows XP SDXC driver. No ads or junk.

I installed it, but haven't yet got an SDXC card to test it with yet.

http://greyghost.mooo.com/windows-exfat/

It looks like a dynamic DNS, so I don't know how long it may last. Grab it now.

Edit: Attached. Rename .zip to .exe.

WindowsXP-KB955704-x86-ENU.zip

Edited by Kyle22

Just a little update on my UNO Cart and use with a 1200XL. This weekend, after getting one of my 1200XL's back up and running, and installing Bryan's UAV video board inside while I was at it, I gave my UNO Cart a try. The good news is it works great with the stock 1200XL OS, in case that might be a concern for anyone. The bad news is with that deep cartridge tunnel, there's not really any way to trigger the reset button to return to the menu and reconfigure the cart. You have to power off the machine. In that regard it's no different really than using any other cartridge with an A8 computer, but it does cut down one of the "Wow, that was easy!" factors in the device when used with any other XL or XE machine.

Just a little update on my UNO Cart and use with a 1200XL. This weekend, after getting one of my 1200XL's back up and running, and installing Bryan's UAV video board inside while I was at it, I gave my UNO Cart a try. The good news is it works great with the stock 1200XL OS, in case that might be a concern for anyone. The bad news is with that deep cartridge tunnel, there's not really any way to trigger the reset button to return to the menu and reconfigure the cart. You have to power off the machine. In that regard it's no different really than using any other cartridge with an A8 computer, but it does cut down one of the "Wow, that was easy!" factors in the device when used with any other XL or XE machine.

Would it be possible in future revisions to move the button to the top of the cart?

Would it be possible in future revisions to move the button to the top of the cart?

Well, yeah, but I just sent in the order for the next batch of PCBs. Let me see what I can do to change the parts and the case.

Just to say that I will PM everyone on "the list" (prior to the point at which MacRorie took over) today requesting payment, whether or not they want a case, and address details if they are not present in the PayPal transaction.

In addition - with the OK of Robin - I've amended the P&P charges/options for the next run:

Tracked and signed-for delivery in the UK: 3.50GBP

Untracked worldwide delivery: 3.50GBP

Tracked and signed-for worldwide delivery: 8.50GBP

This is about as simple as I can make it: basically you get tracking/signature for £8.50 unless you happen to live in the UK, in which case you get it for £3.50 (there is no untracked option for UK orders, since the price differential is trivial). If you want to save 5GBP anywhere else in the world, you can go for the untracked option.

I'm offering the tracked option simply because a couple of people who already placed orders on the last run told me they'd be happy to pay more for tracked delivery, and because it's an extra assurance for me (since I can see from the tracking info whether stuff has arrived). Untracked parcels still have proof of dispatch, but in the unlikely event they go missing in transit, there's really no means of figuring out what happened.

Well, yeah, but I just sent in the order for the next batch of PCBs. Let me see what I can do to change the parts and the case.

I like te idea of moving the button to the top so it can be used in the 1200XL, 1400XL, 1450XLD, etc.

PS: Can Defender II please send me a PM (I am unable to send you a message). ;)

Sorry, I must be popular today my inbox was full. PM sent.

To those who have still not paid or responded to the PMs I sent out: note that I'd really like to get all orders confirmed by Sunday evening if possible. I need to do this to firmly establish the number of carts I need to produce so we can get stuff ordered ASAP. ;)

Thanks in advance!

I will have ordering details in the next 48 hours

To those who have still not paid or responded to the PMs I sent out: note that I'd really like to get all orders confirmed by Sunday evening if possible. I need to do this to firmly establish the number of carts I need to produce so we can get stuff ordered ASAP. ;)

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

But who is taking the orders ? You or Flashjazzcat, I don't understand ?

I'm ready to pay immediately to be in the run Flashjazzcat is talking about (if still possible) ;)...

Many Thanks.

Sam

Hi all,

Just for clarity, Jon will be getting in touch with everybody up to his "cut off point" post #62.

Everyone after that can expect a PM from MacRorie who will be producing these carts in the future.

Robin

Hi,

But who is taking the orders ? You or Flashjazzcat, I don't understand ?

I'm ready to pay immediately to be in the run Flashjazzcat is talking about (if still possible) ;)...

Many Thanks.

Sam

Hello!

So, here is the situation (I will make a nice pretty post in a bit):

If you sent FJC a PM/post/email/Morse code/Binary transcription expressing interest prior to his post #62 in this thread, then he should have been in contact with you. IF that does not apply to you then you need to order them from me.

Here is how it will work:

I will match FJC's pricing of GBP40+shipping. At current conversion that is US$55.

If you want it to be cased in something OTHER than Black, ADD $5.

Shipping will be the same as I always charge:

$10 US

$15 Canada

$20 ROW

That is for up to THREE items. So, if you want to join in with some friends and cut down on shipping: Have at it! If you want to order anything else I sell (Ultimate Cart, FlashROM 99, R-Time8 replacements (drop in or stand alone)), then include up to three items (including the UNO) for NO additional shipping!

If you live in California, you will also have to include 8% sales tax. Sorry.

I expect that I should be able to ship no later than 15JULY. As I have demonstrated, I usually beat my estimates, but that is the date.

IF YOU WANT ONE FROM ME:

Send me a PM detailing what you want. Paypal the total to: paypal.me/TheBrewingAcademy

When you pay, include your AtariAge nick as well as an email address (otherwise I use the one PayPal sends me)

I will send you an email confirming details and receipt of payment.

So, details are up. I will make a pretty post in a little bit.

COLORS AVAILABLE: Attached

• Like 1

Pre-Order/Ordering Instructions for ElectroTrains' UNOCart

COST: US$55+options+shipping

OPTIONS: CASE COLOR can be anything in the attached list.

I personally think "Glow in the Dark" is cool, but I never grew up so there's that!

SHIPPING (For up to three items): $10 US $15 Canada $20 Rest of World

Shipping for US is insured & tracked. All others: Shipping is tracked, but not insured. Insurance is available. Contact for quotation.

Sales Tax: If you live in California, you must include 8% sales tax on all merchandise (not on shipping).

EXPECTED SHIP DATE: 15 JULY 2017. Hopefully, will be sooner. I will keep you informed in any event.

IF YOU WANT ONE:

Send me a PM detailing what you want. Paypal the total to: paypal.me/TheBrewingAcademy

When you pay, you should select the "Pay for goods/services option."

When you pay, include your AtariAge nick as well as an email address (otherwise I use the one PayPal sends me)

I will send you an email confirming details and receipt of payment.

Example:

Cindy lives in Santa Barbara and wants an UNOCart in a Glow in the Dark case.

$55.00 UNOCart

$05.00 Glow in the Dark case Option

$10.00 US Shipping

$04.80 CA Sales Tax

--------

$74.80 Sent via PayPal to marlin4@gmail.com or by the link (above)

Example2:

Stefan lives in Germany. He wants an UNOCart, Black case AND an Ultimate Cart, Black case

$55.00 UNOCart

$95.00 Ultimate Cart

$00.00 Black case Option on both

$20.00 Worldwide Shipping (same price for up to three items)

$0.00 CA Sales Tax

--------

$170.00 Sent via PayPal to marlin4@gmail.com or by the link (above)

If you have any questions, PM me. I have PM'd EVERYONE who posted after Post #62 in the thread with details.

The PCBs and Parts have been ordered. I will keep people updated. I already have confirmed one UNOCart order.

Edit: Correct math error in Example #2. Doing math is hard! ;-)

Inland PLA Colors.pdf

Hello, I also am a bit confused as I thought it will be shipped from UK, which means cheaper shipping. Thanks!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Everything after post #62 is from the USA. Change of manufacturer.

My pre-order is closed now, so if you're one of the eight who didn't bother to reply or messed around and didn't pay, you need to order from MacRorie if you haven't already done so. Thanks to all who placed orders. I'll commence ordering parts tomorrow evening.

• Like 3

Everything after post #62 is from the USA. Change of manufacturer.

I'm interested in two with the button on the top/end of the cart so it will work in the 1200XL.

Will the ones you produce have the button on the top/end?

if 'yes', I would like 2, 1 with the glow-in-the-dark and 1 blue or whatever color you have hat isn't extra.

If you aren't going to make them with the button on the top/end I will just take 1 glow-in-the-dark.

I'm interested in two with the button on the top/end of the cart so it will work in the 1200XL.

Will the ones you produce have the button on the top/end?

if 'yes', I would like 2, 1 with the glow-in-the-dark and 1 blue or whatever color you have hat isn't extra.

If you aren't going to make them with the button on the top/end I will just take 1 glow-in-the-dark.

I have parts ordered that will, I believe, allow me to place the switch on a right angle so you will have access in a 1200XL. However, I have not received the parts nor the PCBs yet, so I cannot confirm it will work. I have a high degree of confidence that I can make it happen, but I do not want to take your order until I am 100% certain. As soon as I know, I will post.

• Like 1

I have parts ordered that will, I believe, allow me to place the switch on a right angle so you will have access in a 1200XL. However, I have not received the parts nor the PCBs yet, so I cannot confirm it will work. I have a high degree of confidence that I can make it happen, but I do not want to take your order until I am 100% certain. As soon as I know, I will post.

If you can make it work, I might be interested in ordering one as well (I have one of Robin's first couple and love it).

I guess I'd go for one uno cart, too - just one question:

are there any classic games (no "modern" releases) that exceed the 128k limit?

I am just looking for a way to be able to play all classic XL games. Already have

a SIO2SD...