IGNORED

Funny TI-99 Game Review: Super Demon Attack

Airshack

Only problem is....I can rarely get past the 3rd level of ANY game, so I get as far as expected with Super Demon Attack, and always just assumed it was the fact that I suck, not the program that was at fault.

So although the video WAS funny, the game remains one of my favorites....even more so now that I know the 3rd boss level IS indeed unbeatable!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hopper: Is it just dumb luck for the enemy when they kill you in Hopper?

Seems the enemy characters have zero AI and just moves about in a random way?

I think this guy is really funny but the reviews aren't at all in depth. Wondering how we can get in touch with the original programmers?

Waiting for him to hate a game. So far he loves everything which is possible yet not interesting. He is extremely witty though so I like him.

The Men Without Hats 80s references had me in stitches!

I think he would feel differently about some of the games had he purchased them himself.

100% Agreement!

Yeah, TI put out some real lame (and I'm being generous here) cartridges. Being younger and spending your limited hard earned money only to get it home and find it was K-RAP cart is not amusing.

Later, TI went and crippled their consoles to prevent play by the good cartridges like the Atarisoft games. There were many reasons TI died, but with bone-headed moves like that adding another nail to the coffin, it's no wonder they pulled the plug. Many of their problems were self-inflicted.

That's a great point! Beggars can't be choosers but I'd like to see some game-by-game critical analysis of the TI library, with programmer interviews worked into the mix.

Hmmm.... when I find time after Fest West, I might make -ONE- video and see how it works out, sans the interviews.