IGNORED

HYPERDROME, HOTDOG, RELIEF PITCHER

Stun Runner 87

I've been trying to find these 3 games for the Lynx for quite some time now, and have had no luck at all in my quest...... ?

If anyone has any of these 3 Lynx carts and would be willing to sell to me, PLEASE reply or contact me, I beg of you.

Thanks. ?

Edited by Stun Runner 87
  • Like 1

It looks like telegames has hyperdrome.

I went on Telegrams website and it shows its on backorder, or out of stock. Same with songbird productions. I also searched best electronics,eBay and Goodwill games to no prevail...........? I really do want hyperdrome, it looks impressive. I refuse to play it or even look at ut on an emulator, as I want the first time I play it to be on real hardware .. , but out of the 3 games I listed above, Hotdog is the game I crave the most. Seeing the youtube of ut, it looks like it could be one of the best games for The Lynx. I love platform games and the graphics in Hotdog are impressive as well as how the game play looks....It has a lot to it from what I've seen in video clips..

It should be noted that Hyperdrome isn't smooth as it was still in beta testing when Atari dumped everything.[/quote

I'm sure it's not perfect, but it still seems pretty cool. I have Ball Blazer on the 7800 and Hyperdrome seems to be sort of similar from video footage I've seen of ut on youtube.

• Like 1

Video 61 does, too.

I checked out there website.

They have alot of great stuff there, but I didn't see the 3 games I'm looking for listed there.

They do however have an option to leave a message for games that arnt listed.

I sent them a message on messenger and also emailed them asking if hey could locate the games I am seeking. They also appear to have a phone number.

Thank you again for turning me on to this website.

Although I didn't see H.Dog, H-Drome or R.Pitcher in there Lynx game listing, I did enjoy checking out there site. There are other things there I may purchase in there future there.

Peace.

• Like 1

http://www.telegames.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5280

It shows in stock for me. I actually bought it the day I posted, and got an email update that it shipped today.

I see, perhaps I was looking at an older telegames site.....thanks you for link....I'm ordering. ?????????? Edited by Stun Runner 87

It should be noted that Hyperdrome isn't smooth as it was still in beta testing when Atari dumped everything.

I've had 4 copies of this for many years now and had no issues doing 3 player comlynx on it several times with others. I rather enjoyed the game myself and wondered why Atari never released it. Atari said, it was "unplayable" for some reason. How did they come up with that? The game I have is very playable and fun for me. It also seems to be pretty complete or finished to me, I've found no bugs in it at all. I played it quite a bit, too! ( : ( :

• Like 1

I was told it seemed to play slow.

Not with single or multiplayer in my experience with it ever. The game is rather quick and fluid. I got all my copies back in 1996, and was very happy to get them! I loved it from the first time I turned it on with a cart in the port! ( :

Perhaps, it slows down with 4 players comlynxed up, haven't done it with but 3 yet. I doubt it is worse with four, though. If you find out, tell me.

Edited by chris_lynx1989
  • Like 1

The thing I remember about this game is, that it reminds me of playing around with Bumper Cars for fun at an Amusement Park when you are fighting over the 'orb' or 'crystal' to get it your respective goal from your opponent(s) or AI players.

I was looking forward to this and Geo Duel being released that never came from Atari. That was sad.

• Like 1