IGNORED

TT030 value?

I have a working TT030 and a monitor (no idea what the monitor is) that I would like to sell on ebay. Any idea on a reasonable price? Its just the keyboard/system with a working hard drive. The last time I used it, it was working fine. I will test it again to confirm it works. The last one I saw that sold went for about 795 but I'm not sure what that one had in it.

Not worth much, I'll give you $500 for it, as a friend...

TT030 I assume is more rare than a Falcon, at least it seems to be. I'd get at least 800 for it, especially if it's working. Be careful though, old STs suffer from worn out Power Supply Units and can damage the system. If you just want to sell it, sell it as is, but not extensively tested.

I sure a lot of people around here would love it if you'd take the extra time to sell it here to ensure it goes to someone who's going to really appreciate it. (whoever the lucky bastard is)

-A.

I agree, find one of the hardware devs here, like Joska and see if he needs one to test things with. I have considered doing the same with mine... except it somehow seems more compatible than my 1040 STe.... still would love to get a VME graphics / NIC board for it.

Also, any idea what is on the hard drive?

I agree, find one of the hardware devs here, like Joska and see if he needs one to test things with. I have considered doing the same with mine... except it somehow seems more compatible than my 1040 STe.... still would love to get a VME graphics / NIC board for it.

Also, any idea what is on the hard drive?

If I remember correctly, it had some sort of memory expansion and there was a bunch of music stuff on it. I also have a pair of Atari monitors but I think I remember using a standard VGA monitor with it instead.