IGNORED

My Atari Jaguar collection in 1994 taken from old VHS tape

sirlynxalot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS-S6HsT-pY

Hey guys! The above video is part of my "My Retro Life" series which chronicles the gaming days of my youth. Lots of old home movie footage, including this very special "collection" video Dad and I made in 1994 featuring every Jaguar game we owned up to that point.

If you're familiar with the series, you know my Dad was diehard game fan back in those days, and the Jaguar was arguably his favorite console of all time.

As always, the video is dedicated to him in loving memory. Thank you for letting me share so more Atari fans can get a chance to see it!

• Like 5

Hey thanks for posting my video! I didn't realize it was posted and I put it up in a new thread. Sorry about that mods! ;-)

No worries! I just merged the topics together, so that's why there's now two separate posts showing the video. It was a nice nostalgic look at the Jag, by the way. :)

FYI in case it is confusing - this is NowThereAreNoLimits' video. I posted it under a different title in a separate thread. The thread's are now merged and I've wound up as the first post but with NowThereAreNoLimits' thread title referencing that it is his jag collection, this is not me and my family in the video ;)

Wow, you got quite the haul with that Jag all at once. Your collection there is larger than my current one although i've had the jag for a few years now.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in my late 20's (around 1999) when I got a Jaguar. But it was exciting to learn about it, get it, and play it. Was playing it yesterday with some Moon Patrol, Joust, and Cybermorph and Bubsy and thought how it really became my favorite system. :D

Those games you got... amazing. You got like all the games I'd recommend. Must have cost your Dad a bit, but awesome start!

• 3 weeks later...

i was 19 or 20 when i got my jag must have been 09? they were much cheaper back then and I had some homebrew and new titles as well along with a jag cd that sadly broke shortly after I got it no longer have them but wish i did!