IGNORED

Ultimate Atari Cart (Electrotrains) PURCHASE Thread

MacRorie

Yes, Toshiba Flashair is awesome. You'll never have to remove the card to update it, which is a great thing for me as I tend to misplace things.

It is what I test each and every cartridge with, so you know it works!

• Like 2

How can I buy one at this time? Can't find it on eBay.

I am currently in Japan and will be in China tomorrow for about a week, so any shipping will have to wait until I return. However, you can still buy one at the prices listed here: First Post in this thread

You can send me the money and I will ship when I return. Once I return, I will also put the remainder on eBay for higher prices (to cover the 10% ebay surcharge). I will post the eBay link here, if people want, but I would rather not give eBay any more money than I have to, so I will keep selling to people here until they run out.

I have about 20 or so left. Also, stay tuned for an announcement regarding *other* cartridges that I will be selling . . . .

• Like 1

I'm glad to say a word about safe and fast delivery today.

All works and I'm glad of course! :)

Thank you ... and God save you and your famiyl! And even pets!

Many thanks that you stay us intouch. We all don't won't be lost in time.

ez

Wanted to leave a quick post that I have received a few payments. Internet access is okay, but getting through the Great Firewall is spotty at best. Rest assured, I will get back to you ASAP. All carts should be posted by Friday 26 May

Folks,

I just got back from China today and I am happy to announce that I will be doing the next run of UNOCarts created by Robin & Jon! I will have details just as soon as I have ordered all of the parts and put things in motion, so stay tuned. PM me if you would like, but know that all details will be made clear very soon.

Also, I will put the last three Ultimate carts ordered in the mail tomorrow (you should have a received an email from Paypal with a tracking number) and I still have about 20 Ultimate Carts if you still need one of those as well.

-Marlin "MacRorie" Bates

-The Brewing Academy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, and when the charge you the customs fee they charge you a fee to process the customs fee. Americans stay vigilant or this will happen to you.

Well, they have to recover their 15% sales tax they lose somehow. :-D At least that's what is was when I lived in Toronto.

Were these recent runs built off the original 1.0 pcb or the update (mine was from santosp) with the different horizontal connector?

Having a hard time finding a case for the horizontal layout connector..

Thanks!

Here although I don't know the total cost.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/255512-ultimate-sd-cart-another-possible-run/page-7?do=findComment&comment=3746440

• Like 1

Yup, and when the charge you the customs fee they charge you a fee to process the customs fee. Americans stay vigilant or this will happen to you.

If it is shipped via US Postal Service it will be received via Canada Post, who charge a $5 fee to collect any duties/taxes levied. Often no duties or taxes are charged on postal shipments, which also means no brokerage/collection fee.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...