IGNORED

Ultimate Atari Cart (Electrotrains) PURCHASE Thread

MacRorie

(my 1050 floppy disc drive recently bit the dust, so I am down to 5 cartridge games for my 600XL :( ).

Ataris don´t die, they just sleep. If you live in Northern Germany come to the RENO-meeting next Saturday in Elmshorn and watch how we awake your 1050. Or get a "new" one (I have some spares).

• Like 4

Ataris don´t die, they just sleep. If you live in Northern Germany come to the RENO-meeting next Saturday in Elmshorn and watch how we awake your 1050. Or get a "new" one (I have some spares).

Thanks for the offer, too bad that I live far away in Munich. But I'll keep it in mind! Anyway, the Ultimate Cart is keeping me really busy. What a fantastic product :thumbsup: ;-) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know Macrorie has invested quite a bit of money in a pick/place machine (see his prior posts in this thread) and I know he travels quite a bit. I expect he's presently out of Ultimate Carts and figuring out how to get his new "toy" to produce them more efficiently for himself. I see he's got at least a few UNO carts for sale on his eBay store. I have an UNO Cart (assembled by Robin, the creator) and it's great - not quite as flexible as the Ultimate (can't be used on 400/800 models, for instance, and only roms up to 128K) but the UNO also has limietd .ATR support, which is nice. Anyway, here's his eBay store:

www.ebay.com/usr/marlin4?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

I'm going to agree with DrVenkman. Unless you only have a 400/800 machine to work with, the UNO cart probably really is the way to go at the moment. Ihave one and it is a fantastic piece of software/hardware. If another batch of Ultimate Carts gets produced I may or may not get one but I am more than happy with my UNO Cart for now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Folks,

I have 5 3 ONE Ultimate Cart available. I am still working out the Pick & Place machine, but I filled all of the current pre-orders and have a few left over. If you are interested, drop me a line. I also have them up on eBay, but you can save money ordering them from me here!

I will have more made later (I have the parts, just need to find time to get everything put together), we are back to the 30 SEP (or a bit later) ship date.

Thanks!

I also have *plenty* of UNOcarts for sale

Here are the details:

Cost (all figures in USD):

$95 for the Ultimate Cart in a black case

Add $10 for a different color ($105 total)

Shipping is $10/$15/$20 for US/Canada/Rest of World That shipping will cover up to 3 items, so order something else whilst you are at it! ;-)

Send it all via this link paypal.me/TheBrewingAcademy

Edited by MacRorie
  • Like 1

Folks,

I have 5 Ultimate Carts available. I am still working out the Pick & Place machine, but I filled all of the current pre-orders and have a few left over. If you are interested, drop me a line. I also have them up on eBay, but you can save money ordering them from me here!

Thanks!

I also have *plenty* of UNOcarts for sale

i order one Ultimate cart for delivery to Germany please

how can i pay?

Edited by 8Bitjunkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanted to mention that there is an error about the Ultimate Cart in the Topics for Newbies thread comparison chart for the MultiCarts and SIO replacements. It says you can load single disk atr's, symbolized by the Yes and (1) in the ATR row under Ultimate Cart, but it does not.