IGNORED

Reprints of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher and New Releases Coming This Month

Beta Phase Games

I'll take 2 or 3 copies of Avp and a Hot Dog and 2 copies of Relief Pitcher. I'm at psvitagamer2012@gmail.com if you need to reach me, as I'm not on AA all the time following things.

2 or 3 out of 10? To make $$$ on ebay?

Gesendet von meinem CUBOT DINOSAUR mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've got my young son into lynx and will probably get two Hotdogs if allowed. I've been looking forward to this for years. I passed up an opportunity to buy Hotdog privately a couple of years back at an inflated price since it was offered that Christmas but never materialised.

• Like 2

There is clearly a ton of interest for AvP (For the record, I'll take one too, though I know there's a small crowd of people ahead of me in line). What are the chances of boosting that production of ten up to, say, 50? It doesn't look like you'd have any trouble recouping your expenses.

• Like 3

@4ever2600 Yeah, but that comes off a bit like the last time around with people not getting the games they wanted or were supposed to get. That doesn't bode well for Beta Phase at all, either. They had better get it right this time by keeping people happy by having these made to order or 'at need' or something. If people feel shorted again, they won't trust them if there are future releases to be seen.I think, they'll burn their bridges permanently with many. Many thought Beta Phase had closed their doors and everything was over for releases. The site not working is making many think things are fishy with this again. Just saying what I see and I think others are seeing here reading the posts. I'm losing interest in it. ) : ) : Not good.

Edited by chris_lynx1989
  • Like 1

@4ever2600 Yeah, but that comes off a bit like the last time around with people not getting the games they wanted or were supposed to get. That doesn't bode well for Beta Phase at all, either. They had better get it right this time by keeping people happy by having these made to order or 'at need' or something. If people feel shorted again, they won't trust them if there are future releases to be seen.I think, they'll burn their bridges permanently with many. Many thought Beta Phase had closed their doors and everything was over for releases. The site not working is making many think things are fishy with this again. Just saying what I see and I think others are seeing here reading the posts. I'm losing interest in it. ) : ) : Not good.

Shall I push the alarm button? ?

Edited by Stun Runner 87
  • Like 1

Patience is key here folks. Beta Phase said they had 75 copies of Hot Dog and Relief Pitcher ready. They could be prepping more copies of AVP as there is more demand. This will save a lot of people having to place seperate orders etc and make they're jobs easier too regarding shipping. I check this thread frequently and until an official post comes in nobody really needs to comment. Please just wait.

Edited by BadPricey
  • Like 3

Patience is key here folks. Beta Phase said they had 75 copies of Hot Dog and Relief Pitcher ready. They could be prepping more copies of AVP as there is more demand. This will save a lot of people having to place seperate orders etc and make they're jobs easier too regarding shipping. I check this thread frequently and until an official post comes in nobody really needs to comment. Please just wait.

• Like 1

Is your website store going to be back soon?

I wasn't sure if the Hotdog, Relief Pitcher, unnamed and AVP games we were supposed to be ordered directly from the Beta Phase website or here when they become avaialable.

Sorry about the delay, I have been working on these releases, I had a little more left to do than I thought and a little less free time than I expected.

Just finished the instructions to the insert of one of the upcoming Lynx releases and plan to print some sample copies for some pictures this weekend. Unless something unexpected comes up I should have the pics up on the 7th (Sunday) and I will start another thread to take orders the following sunday (14th) as we will announce the releases a week before we take orders as promised.

• Like 11