IGNORED

Reprints of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher and New Releases Coming This Month

Beta Phase Games

• 2 weeks later...

Rather than wait around for this any longer, I'll keep checking eBay for a copy of relief pitcher to pop up.

This is the last time I saw on Ebay.

Was like 117.00 in USD. It's sold out and I havnt seen it on ebay since. I expect it to be over in the hundred plus dollar range whenever it pops up again. ?

Atari Lynx-relief pitcher-completamente & OVP-raras | eBay

http://m.ebay.es/itm/Atari-Lynx-relief-pitcher-completamente-amp-OVP-raras-/182237371728

Edited by Stun Runner 87

You should definately take Der Luchs up on his offer of assistance. He can absolutely help. He is very good at production and every other category of help you may need. He has a website, has programmed many good games and also is very credible.

I'd offer my help, but I'm not very good at such things.

However i will definately spend good money with you and purchase all titles you release.

Peace.

Edited by Stun Runner 87

Do you guys need any help?

Thank you for the offer, but right now the last thing we're waiting for is a response as to how an artist for one of the releases wants to be credited. The artist frequents AA but unfortunately the last time he logged in was a few days before we sent our message. Hopefully everything is okay and we get a response soon, we asked about a month ago.

Edited by Beta Phase Games
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the offer, but right now the last thing we're waiting for is a response as to how an artist for one of the releases wants to be credited. The artist frequents AA but unfortunately the last time he logged in was a few days before we sent our message. Hopefully everything is okay and we get a response soon, we asked about a month ago.

Can you release the other games while you wait for an answer on that?

• Like 1

Just put in the credits 'game delayer' and then his name...

Seriously though, at some point aren't you going to make some kind of Executive Decision and do your best at getting him close in the credits.

A lot of anxious people here would like to see this happen before DN2... :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I understand there are many causes for delays in game production, even moreso with an indie project like this. But at this point, with so many promises and so few updates, I think we could all be forgiven for feeling like we're being strung along.

I understand there are many causes for delays in game production, even moreso with an indie project like this. But at this point, with so many promises and so few updates, I think we could all be forgiven for feeling like we're being strung along.

Yeah but nobody's put any money down... It'll happen when it happens. I'm sure life gets in the way sometimes. At least we've got word from the horse's mouth that this will happen... eventually. ;)

• Like 1