IGNORED

Reprints of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher and New Releases Coming This Month

Beta Phase Games

I would also say that in the interests of being fair to everyone that I would like to see Beta Phase Games limit one copy of each game to each person.

It gives all of us true enthusiasts a chance of getting our hands on them and to play them and not fall into the hands of people who just want to make a quick buck which personally I think is just wrong!

I've fortunate that I've built up a nice large collection with some rarities in there, not for the monetry side of things but I've loved the Lynx since I was a Kid and I want to play the games!

• Like 4

I agree 100%. I was thinking the same thing,

Especially after seeing other members here posting that they want 10 of each, lol.

Besides I'd be pissed if I miss out on these because someone buys 10 of each.

Limiting 1 per customer would increase the chances of everyone here getting a cart here, especially those who might not be online and miss the first day he puts them in Beta Phase store.

Considering all the interests from this thread alone, Beta Phase will likely sell out of these rather quickly.

No worries guys, no worries.

I just agreed with them to buy ALL carts and I will of course sell one to each and every one of you for a mere 300% profit......

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

• Like 2

Woohoo! Websites up and I grabbed one of each! New title btw is Dungeon Masters! Spoiler alert!

Wakes up slowly like Mario at the end of smb2... it was all just a dream...

• Like 2

Woohoo! Websites up and I grabbed one of each! New title btw is Dungeon Masters! Spoiler alert!

LoL,damn, You got me good, I almost left work and everything.

.???????

• Like 1

DAMN YOUUUUUUS!!! You got me too!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry about the wait, we are preparing the games for a release right now. To avoid any sort of unforeseen delay we will be taking orders on August 18th. At that time a new thread will be created that has the ordering information.

Here is a quick photo I took (bad lighting!) of the two reprints that we are releasing, with redone cover art.

We mentioned we had a new prototype that hasn't been released yet, pics of that will be posted on friday.

Pics of the AVP artwork will also be posted friday, it printed really dark so the source images are going to be lightened before all the inserts are printed.

attachicon.gif2.JPG

Hey that picture of Hot Dog is completely different from my current copy. Well, guess my old copy is not good anymore.

(chunks it).

Alright so when is the new batch due out?

We are taking orders for these games tonight :P

(Update, I spoke too soon. Disregard)It's 10pm where I'm at. Can you be more specific? Time? And, are you taking orders from your site or a new thread on here like mentioned before?