IGNORED

Reprints of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher and New Releases Coming This Month

Beta Phase Games

Yes to keep this on schedule the store on our site was not restored. After some better pics of the packaging are taken and the features are integrated we can finish the product pages and get the site back online.

Will you be honoring the order in which email orders come in? :P

• 9 months later...

After 10 months of hearing only crickets, thinking not.

If they came back today and said, Hey, for the 2nd time, we are all ready to go... and with the track record of letting months and months go by with no updates, who is really going to trust money with them?

Is there anyone left here who would trust giving them money after this whole entire debacle?

Just taking an opinion poll...

Edited by 4ever2600
  • Like 1

After 10 months of hearing only crickets, thinking not.

If they came back today and said, Hey, for the 2nd time, we are all ready to go... and with the track record of letting months and months go by with no updates, who is really going to trust money with them?

Is there anyone left here who would trust giving them money after this whole entire debacle?

Just taking an opinion poll...

If the product was ready to ship (purportedly), and the payment method was PayPal, for security, then folks might not be too hesitant...

• Like 1

Yes to keep this on schedule the store on our site was not restored. After some better pics of the packaging are taken and the features are integrated we can finish the product pages and get the site back online.

Yeah sure buddy.

"On schedule"

Yeah, it takes 10 months to make some pictures....sure....

Are you the same faker who's "creating" the Atari Box/VCS ?

Edited by Level42
  • Like 1

Sorry Goran, running joke on this thread. Not picking on newbies but still couldn't resist. Understand that hot dog and relief pitchers have been released in the past and many copies exist in collectors hands. AVP is widely available for download including this website although the copy that was going to be released was a reworked version. Hot dog and avp take a standard 256mb lynx board so that would be possible. Relief pitcher however takes a special board 512mb to hold the entire game and save chip, so that makes that title a little more of a challenge.

No collector is going to make it available I'm sure.....they'd shoot themselves in their foot.

How about we start a list of people who want the game, one of us buys a copy whenever it gets available for the high price, dump it and share it for the split costs....... :D :D :D

• Like 2

No collector is going to make it available I'm sure.....they'd shoot themselves in their foot.

How about we start a list of people who want the game, one of us buys a copy whenever it gets available for the high price, dump it and share it for the split costs....... :D :D :D

Sounds illegal ... but I like to live dangerously! :grin:

Do we actually know who own the copyrights of these games now ? What I don't understand is that I would gladly pay 10/15 euro for a ROM file download for these games and put it on my SD card. Me happy, copyright owner happy, they earned 10/15 euro without having to do ANYTHING hard like creating physical cartridges, manuals, boxes, ship them etc. etc.

I fail to see why they are so stupid. This is a tiny niche market. Have a look what a brilliant games people are creating for the A8 and letting them download FOR FREE.... so what is bad about doing a deal like I mention above ?

I just don't get it.

• Like 2