IGNORED

Reprints of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher and New Releases Coming This Month

Beta Phase Games

The games will be distributed the same as our last batch (clamshells with a die-cut foam cartridge holder and a double-sided color insert). The only difference is that we have redone the cover art in an attempt to slightly improve it.

We picked 10 because we had ordered a specific quantity of PCB's (Lynxman helped with the re-prints and did the small PLCC chip type carts), and were unsure about AVP. So we had to allocate a specific number of PCB's between AVP and Relief Pitcher. If there is enough interest in our Lynx releases to warrant another run of PCB's we'll be happy to do a reprint though. Reprints should be a little quicker now that we have made the improvements to the art we wanted to make and don't anticipate changing anything anytime soon.

I keep checking the Beta Phase website store and it still says "Under Construction".

Is your website store going to be back soon?

I wasn't sure if the Hotdog, Relief Pitcher, unnamed and AVP games we were supposed to be ordered directly from the Beta Phase website or here when they become avaialable.

Thanks.

Edited by Stun Runner 87

This thread is intended to give everyone who has been waiting a more clear status of our progress on the reprints - the games will be ready by the end of April. We are not creating a pre-order list like we did last time because the games are already made.

Guys, you need to read the first post, there is no pre-order.

Mitch

• Like 1

The good news is, April is now half over. Homestretch fellas.

I'm counting the days.

The moment I place my orders for these 4 games, will be a hell of a relief to me.

Been anticipating the moment for years.

This will be probably the most anticipated moment of my Lynx Collecting process.

Especially Hot Dog.

Jezus guys....get a life !

How hard is "end of April" to understand ??

If you're so anxious keep checking their website OR check this thread for an update from Beta Phase Games....but please don't spam the thread.....

Edited by Level42

Jezus guys....get a life !

How hard is "end of April" to understand ??

If you're so anxious keep checking their website OR check this thread for an update from Beta Phase Games....but please don't spam the thread.....

Ummmmm.Geeeeezuz Kriste....

I don't think anyone is truely spamming this page, LoL....

All I see are enthusiastic gamers who are excited about these games being released, while at the same time keeping this thread bumped at top of page.

? Jezus has blessed us with AVP, Hotdog and Relief Pitcher once again..

Bless you too. ✌

?

Edited by Stun Runner 87

Due to receiving a lot of requests for a reprint of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher, we have produced a second batch of the games.

These will be released with another licensed unreleased game which hasn't been made available yet.

At the same time we will be releasing a new version of Alien VS Predator that features all 3 playable characters as well as Alien and Marine Enemies.

A feature for the two new releases will be made available on our website at the time of the release announcement with more information on how complete they are and will hopefully answer any questions that anybody might have.

This thread is intended to give everyone who has been waiting a more clear status of our progress on the reprints - the games will be ready by the end of April. We are not creating a pre-order list like we did last time because the games are already made.

Hello, I'm sorry to keep bugging you.

I keep checking the Beta Phase website multiple times a day, and it still says under construction when I go into the store.

am I going to the right Beta Phase website?

Here's a link to the Beta PHASE site I keep checking.

Beta Phase Games

http://betaphasegames.com/x.html

Thanks.

Hello, I'm sorry to keep bugging you.

I keep checking the Beta Phase website multiple times a day, and it still says under construction when I go into the store.

am I going to the right Beta Phase website?

Here's a link to the Beta PHASE site I keep checking.

Beta Phase Games

http://betaphasegames.com/x.html

Thanks.

You sir.......have a serious mental issue....