IGNORED

Super Pro Hockey

So does this mean we should to do a joint review for the Intellivisionaires podcast? :)

Sure! And we'll get that funny Canadian guy on as well. Rick and Will can sit in the box for that episode.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

• Like 1

Sure! And we'll get that funny Canadian guy on as well. Rick and Will can sit in the box for that episode.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

Lol

Thing is which funny Canadian are you referring to. ;)

Are not all Canadians Comedians of some sort lol.

Can't wait to try game as well.

Stage an argument between Rick and Will and you can mix in the Intellivision referee whistle giving them a "podcast misconduct" because they were fighting over which game is better Lock N Chase or Burgertime! Cmart, send them to the locker room! :D

• Like 2

Just ordered the board as well. Yes, In part to support David's efforts. But I must admit, this is what super pro hockey should have been!

Agreed. David spent a huge amount of time fixing the bugs from the original game like scoring from behind the net, shooting backwards, etc.

Is it 30 for a game board without a shell, label, manual, box, overlay. For a great hack of the original?

It does look great just wondering what you get for 30USD.

Are these new boards?

You get a new board with the game. No shell, no label, no manual, no box, and no overlay. Others in this forum will sell these items.

I just got beat by the computer 2-1 at the Super Pro level and that hasn't happened since I first got the original game. I like that you choose a level for both and not individual teams, so it must be programmed to handicap the computer at a higher level of play to make for a closer game. I like how the defense is much tougher to score on like real hockey. Also, the penalties carry over from one period to the next unlike the original version. I'll say it again, thanks for the all the hard work Dave on making this game more like real hockey as George Plimpton would say! ;-)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

All orders have been shipped! I hope you all enjoy the game.

I am trying to figure out what to work on next. *IF* you want to voice your opinion, please make your reason brief. Examples are:

- hockey - slow

- Thunder Castle - slow

- Tennis - needs one player

I have played all the games. I just need simple reminders of which one could use an update.

• Like 2