IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Week 12 = Jawbreaker

S.BAZ

:lol: !!! Oh man, if you don't win this round with that Toothmaster stick then I don't know what it's going to take. Good luck mate!

I got in the 20 000s a few times but a secret weapon wasn't what I needed to win, more luck was probably what I needed. I also think that replaying and the earlier levels again and again might have messed up my play at level 7 and 8. When both Orange and Green are faster than you, you need to be extra careful and use power pellets to grab the center dots instead of chasing jawbreakers, this isn't what the first levels teach you.

My game ended around the 110,000 point but the tooth counter kept going. At first I thought it was part of the game but it kept going.

And some say, that even to this day, it is still going.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

although this week has ended, I just wanted to post this here, this is the first and only week that I got the number 1 score for a game, and I really do love jawbreaker, so I have kept playing it and finally got this!

post-52670-0-97113000-1495597674.png

this is a score of 104,650, it took a few weeks of practice but here it is! My first ever rolled score!

• Like 4