IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Week 12 = Jawbreaker

S.BAZ

I missed Oyamafamily's insane score for Plaque Attack. What was I saying about heavy hitters

Remember the TOP scores for Plaque Attack, Game 1, Difficulty B:

81,345 by Gorfy (Current 2600 HSC Record)

73,735 by gsampson35 (Current HighScore.com Record on real hardware)

88,870 by David B Yancey (Twin Galaxies World Record, real NTSC console)

Note: I disregarded Todd Rogers score for this game (999,999-point score is NOT LEGIT at my own discretion)

Edited by oyamafamily

Looks like JIN beat the Twin-Galaxy TOP score for Tooth Protectors numerically (173,800 points by David B Yancey just for comparison)

Congratulations! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wow! Very cool! I've never submitted any of my scores to Twin Galaxies, since they require a $20 USD fee per score submission and money is usually too tight for me to be spending it on things like that, but it's cool to know that I've topped the official world record. :)

At this point I think I'm done playing Jawbreaker (it's been frustrating the heck out of me and I think when a game stops being fun is when you should stop playing it) but I have been having a really good time with Plaque Attack and Tooth Protectors. Unless someone tops my current Tooth Protectors score I'll probably just stick to Plaque Attack for the rest of the round, and speaking of which...

Plaque Attack (B/B Difficulty, Default Settings): 69,370

6R0TRLr.jpg

Your turn now! :D

Wow! Very cool! I've never submitted any of my scores to Twin Galaxies, since they require a $20 USD fee per score submission and money is usually too tight for me to be spending it on things like that, but it's cool to know that I've topped the official world record. :)

At this point I think I'm done playing Jawbreaker (it's been frustrating the heck out of me and I think when a game stops being fun is when you should stop playing it) but I have been having a really good time with Plaque Attack and Tooth Protectors. Unless someone tops my current Tooth Protectors score I'll probably just stick to Plaque Attack for the rest of the round, and speaking of which...

Plaque Attack (B/B Difficulty, Default Settings): 69,370

6R0TRLr.jpg

Your turn now! :D

Hey Jin,

Twin Galaxies has changed immensely since your last visit,

Submissions are free!! All is required is a full boot up of machine and gameplay on video

You should check it out

Edited by nads
  • Like 1

Hey Jin,

Twin Galaxies has changed immensely since your last visit,

Submissions are free!! All is required is a full boot up of machine and gameplay on video

You should check it out

Thanks for letting me know nads! If I ever manage to get myself a video camera that's even halfway decent I'll probably give it a go, but for now the only recording equipment I have is a point and shoot camera that can only record video for 5 minutes or so before the batteries drain and a really low quality tablet camera that isn't much better in the battery life department. If I can get a reasonable recording setup at some point then I'll definitely check out Twin Galaxies again though. :)

• Like 1