IGNORED

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes project

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello metarog!!! We are planning a get together next month to play the game and finish setting the rules!! It’s taking so long (aside from the last useless year workwise) because we want the experience to be a 100% like it was to purchase in the 80’s... but you guys lnow that already.. thanks for the patience and support!!!

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello everybody!! We are waiting until everyone involved are fully vaccinated (every one already got their first shots and I’ll get my second next week) so we can get together, play the game, test the rules and chips, check what needs to be changed, and what’s working and then, finally, we’ll move to the last stage, which is start production.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello guys! It’s not dead!! Like I said before, the pandemic was one great reason that the project was on hold (other reason was that I got a personalbreak from the project), but I’m happy to say that we already got together and played a whole game and the rules work perfectly!! We are still making some “administrative decisions” (like not wanting to canibalize(?) cartridge cases from classic cheaper games). It’s a great and long awaited game, and we want that the experience we all get from it to be perfect!!! I’m to blame for the lack of new information and further development, but, again, it’s still on!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So do you know anything about how the game was supposed to be played or did you just make up some rules that seem to fit what the game is doing?  I've always been curious about this prototype but info is very limited.  I don't think I've even seen screenshots.

• Like 1