IGNORED

WTB: Sega Saturn - FOUND!

guitarmas

Hey guys! I want a Sega Saturn. It has to be a model 1. There aren't many stores here that sell retro gaming things. I'm not too concerned about the glossy black finish. That's okay. I don't, however, want a system with DEEP scratches or broken pieces off of it.

On Hold

Back up and still looking and waiting. :)

post-5439-0-15277000-1496174899.jpg

Found!

Edited by guitarmas

• 2 weeks later...

I paid about $40 for mine, but it was console only and it's the Japanese version; I think you can find a Japanese one for $50 with a controller and cables if you're patient, though US systems are harder to come by at that price. As for S-Video, just use RetroBits cable. I bought one off of Amazon, and aside from a pin getting bent once (no idea what happened but I got it back into place pretty easy), it's great.

Edited by Noah120
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. Any additional info is good.

I'm still looking for a US system with the oval buttons. It doesn't have to have any games, that would be nice if it did, but not necessary. :)

Just looking for a decently kept one with the power cable and the A/V cord.

Edited by guitarmas

Did you want it working? Just curious because I am looking for a model 1 as well but don't care if it does not work since more are repairable except for the one I had that was possessed. I have a store local to me here that gets them in form time to time and sells them for scrap really so if a broken but fixable one shows up would that be of interest?

Decently looking but definitely working.

If you think you can find one in decent condition and you think you can fix it, that will be great. :)

As long as the system doesn't look like they tried to bury it in gravel, I think we'll be okay.

Edited by guitarmas