IGNORED

Standard Editions of BC Quest For Tires & Sydney Hunter Sacred Tribe

Rev

Looks like the box art for the standard and original versions of BC's Quest for Tires are the exact same as opposed to Sydney Hunter and the Sacred Tribe. So, the only difference between these two BC versions (other than price and availability) are that the overlays are not included in the standard version, correct?

I am curious about some of this.

The original release was shrink-wrapped yet was not a gate fold box and had no serial no#s on it. I have no idea if there are overlays inside the original unless I crack it open.

It looks like everything here will be the same yet it is $20. dollars less now, so it sounds like a great deal to me! It may not be wrapped,but then you can play it right away. :)

The original release was shrink-wrapped yet was not a gate fold box and had no serial no#s on it. I have no idea if there are overlays inside the original unless I crack it open.

It looks like everything here will be the same yet it is $20. dollars less now, so it sounds like a great deal to me! It may not be wrapped,but then you can play it right away. :)

Does this answer your question?

post-30718-0-71960200-1492387754_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Why haven't you played it? :?

Perhaps shrink wrap should be banned if people could not be be bothered to rip it off and stuff that cartridge in the slot! Otherwise what is the point of getting the game in the first place.

I actually love this game and it is played often. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Why haven't you played it? :?

Perhaps shrink wrap should be banned if people could not be be bothered to rip it off and stuff that cartridge in the slot! Otherwise what is the point of getting the game in the first place.

I actually love this game and it is played often. :thumbsup:

I have the game for the Colecovision and I love it too!

At the time,I didn't expect a widespread release for the intellivision so I never opened it. I will now, or buy another one. :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Something really wierd is going on here. Is other people having their status canceled too, for no reason or explanation or refund . I placed an order with collector vision on April 16th , thru PayPal on my credit card . I got charged and went thru. Yesterday morning I was making sure everything is good and made sure my current address is correct and check the status on it. When I ordered, I signed up on there account as well To see if the order was good . I checked. And it Said my order was cancelled on April 17th, the next day I ordered. But my card still charged. I emailed them yesterday mid day my time and no response as of yet . Is anyone else's experienced this problem or saying there order is cancelled as well ?. Thanks. Just seems very odd, if my order was cancelled for some reason. Why, no notification, or explanation or a refund, from my order yet?

post-29502-0-73989700-1492949190_thumb.jpeg

post-29502-0-59559400-1492949211_thumb.jpeg

Edited by atari5200dude82

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...