IGNORED

Adam - Screen Saver

craigm71

Hello everyone!

I have my Adam up and running next to my main Windows computer and l love it turned on. However, not much is going on.

I was wondering if anyone knows a program like a screen saver I can run?

Right now I am using Fortune Builder as it has a small demo.

Thanks ahead of time!

Craig

Edited by craigm71

Hello everyone!

I have my Adam up and running next to my main Windows computer and l love it turned on. However, not much is going on.

I was wondering if anyone knows a program like a screen saver I can run?

Right now I am using Fortune Builder as it has a small demo.

Thanks ahead of time!

Craig

Some years ago, like 15, there was a motel manager (Bob Miller ????) that used an ADAM to run a form of screen saver to the tv's in the rooms upon check in. If memory serves, he used SmartLOGO with either previously made screens or special screens he made. Logo has that ability, Francis C was quite into LOGO and had a train running around a mountain continuously.

S

Edited by adamcon

He can use the self-running ADAMcon demo that was first used circa ADAMcon 04 and later morphed into your yearly X-mas Greetings from Adamites. All of these are available on the monthly ANN disks.

Another option is the Adam Demonstration Cart by Coleci and the rom is available to run from an Atarimax Multi-Cart.

There are numerous options, but these are the best two that come to mind.

He can use the self-running ADAMcon demo that was first used circa ADAMcon 04 and later morphed into your yearly X-mas Greetings from Adamites. All of these are available on the monthly ANN disks.

Another option is the Adam Demonstration Cart by Coleci and the rom is available to run from an Atarimax Multi-Cart.

There are numerous options, but these are the best two that come to mind.

DUH. Great ideas Jim, why did I not think of that...............brain fart I guess.

Some years ago, like 15, there was a motel manager (Bob Miller ????) that used an ADAM to run a form of screen saver to the tv's in the rooms upon check in. If memory serves, he used SmartLOGO with either previously made screens or special screens he made. Logo has that ability, Francis C was quite into LOGO and had a train running around a mountain continuously.

S

Can you elaborate on this? I want to know more because this is fascinating!

Can you elaborate on this? I want to know more because this is fascinating!

Almost positive that the person in question was indeed Bob Miller and he simply programmed or converted an existing Logo program on his Adam in SmartLogo and than broadcast it to all the rooms in the motel using what I would assume is some closed circuit TV hardware hooked up to the Adam's video/audio output.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...