IGNORED

FLAPEE BIRD ROM

So........when is a ROM not a ROM? When it's a RAR.

Must admit that I cannot get this working either. :?

A RAR is a compressed file that holds other files inside of it, same as a ZIP file. You need a program that reads RAR files to extract the files inside.

RAR has been gaining popularity, especially in Asia, since it has great support for non-European letters (ex: 直腸).

A RAR is a compressed file that holds other files inside of it, same as a ZIP file. You need a program that reads RAR files to extract the files inside.

RAR has been gaining popularity, especially in Asia, since it has great support for non-European letters (ex: 直腸).

Thanks Lathe, always up for a bit of knowledge. There are several good ZIP programs out there, whats the best one for extracting RAR files?

Edited by Utopia

Thanks Lathe, always up for a bit of knowledge. There are several good ZIP programs out there, whats the best one for RAR?

I just got 7zip (Windows). So far, happy with it. Not sure that you can create .rar files with it, but then, you don't need to do that to get at this ROM, do you? ;)

On Mac, no idea when / how I got it, but I'm using 'The Unarchiver' which seems fine.

I just got 7zip (Windows). So far, happy with it. Not sure that you can create .rar files with it, but then, you don't need to do that to get at this ROM, do you? ;)

On Mac, no idea when / how I got it, but I'm using 'The Unarchiver' which seems fine.

Great, so 7zip will also un-rar a rar (if I can put it that way)

Thanks , which version should I down load? I was having the same problem with ms pac man. I wonder if I need that file with that file as well..

Use the Windows 64-bit version. If that doesn't run and you have a 32-bit Windows use the 32-bit version.

Intellivision rom files usually have a .bin, .itv, .int, or .rom extension. And all except the .rom should have a .cfg file paired with it.

• Like 1

Use the Windows 64-bit version. If that doesn't run and you have a 32-bit Windows use the 32-bit version.

Intellivision rom files usually have a .bin, .itv, .int, or .rom extension. And all except the .rom should have a .cfg file paired with it.

Thanks !!!

GO LEAFS GO!!! :)

• 5 years later...
On 4/20/2017 at 3:04 PM, nanochess said:

I passed the .bin and .cfg files thru bin2cfg util from jzintv package, and here is the generated ROM file.

bird.rom 9.56 kB · 365 downloads

On 4/19/2017 at 9:42 PM, retroillucid said:

There you go!

Here's the INtv version of Flappy Byrd

ENJOY! :cool:

Flappy.rar 3.65 kB · 741 downloads

Thanks a lot for the rom file

• Like 1