IGNORED

Super Nintendo Classic Edition - SNES Mini thread

Rev

That would only be icing on the cake along side dirtbag profiting off others' copyrighted material.

You think I'm a dirtbag, I think you're a dickhead. Tomato Tomahto.

Keep plugging my site though, I take free advertising. My sales boost every time you guys link me :)

Here we go again for the what the 6th time in these mini threads, bringing up what I sell. You guys don't get tired of derailing these threads every other week to give props to my site.

It's funny though I can literally see kosmic jumping in the air giving you a high five for posting what is common knowledge for like the 100th time on AA LOL. You definitely got me good this time.

Why would anyone think that Austin is a dickhead? Serious question.

And honestly, if you're going to be a flipper AND sell bootlegs on Etsy, either keep it on the DL or accept the fact that you're going to get called out on it without getting butt-blasted.

• Like 1

Why would anyone think that Austin is a dickhead? Serious question.

And honestly, if you're going to be a flipper AND sell bootlegs on Etsy, either keep it on the DL or accept the fact that you're going to get called out on it without getting butt-blasted.

Your YouTube video's are great! :cool:

I'm surprised with his comments it took it going 20 pages deep before equating filthy sales tactics and peddling illegal bootlegs lied about as a 'reproduction' to butt play.

I do doubt linking that site somehow from a thread like this increases sales, traffic maybe, but sales? Overpriced warez in a classic looking package. It's clearly just pushing buttons to get a rise. I guess i'm more surprised after repeatedly bragging over the scalping and illegal sales, the links and the rest, no punishments get handed down as I'd think a site like this wouldn't want to get its reputation indirectly linked to such treachery looking silently complicit perhaps by allowing it to continue.

• Like 1

Cool man.. wasn't there someone here who wagered there wouldn't be any more stock until next year? I'm too lazy to look. :lol:

Should have bet me.

I can take it, and have been. However at this point it's completely redundant in this thread.

It's just the same shit different day. Nobody has any problem on here w/others selling similar shit, just me! It's getting old really.

Should have bet me.

I take it it was you. :lol: Bet for what.. "bragging rights"? lol it's not that serious. :P Point is there definitely seems to be better supply this time around vs. the NES Classic. Not bragging about that (who would?). Just saying what it is! :)

Edited by NE146

Thanks for the tip! (The GameStop rumor which was true!)

I got one today at GameStop...They said they were just about to call me, when I called them...So then I went to the other GameStop in the Mall, about 1 large block away and got in line and got their last one!

Glad people are finding them more easily, definitely much more stock than last year!

• Like 1

You aren't aware and probably don't care but that is a couple of members from the neo geo forum causing intentional drama to stir up trouble. I've never screwed anyone on a sale ever. You're just deflecting anyway given your track record of comments and behavior.

You're just deflecting anyway given your track record of comments and behavior.

I'm just pointing out hypocrisy. You keep talking shit about me selling reproductions when you buy and sell them yourself. Just STFU and stop. Don't mess w/me and I will not mess with you. SIMPLE! Find someone else to get your kicks off on.

You know I have Nothing better to do now then waste my time searching in past AA threads for people in here who keep bashing me.

Here is one for Kosmic Stardust. Whether unreleased or not doesn't matter 7800 Klax was made by someone w/out the rights do so.

Another person who has repro(s) and talks shit. Typical Hypocrite. It's only ok when it suits their needs.

@Jin Glad you could get rid of them. I've already got Klax for NES, GBC, Genesis, Turbografx (CIC), Lynx(CIB), and 7800 (repro). It's a popular repro for 7800 and a solid title. Throw it up on marketplace thread and someone will buy it. ;-)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/265853-looking-for-advice-on-dealing-with-buyers-remorse/page-4?hl=%2Bkosmic+%2Bstardust+%2Breproduction&do=findComment&comment=3776337

found another one.

I also have the 150-in-1, and a Megaman 6-in-1 on the way. Multicarts are cool but stay away from single game boots.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/248007-multicarts-repros-bootlegs-thread/?hl=%2Bkosmic+%2Bstardust+%2Breproduction&do=findComment&comment=3419264

• Like 1

I'm just pointing out hypocrisy. You keep talking shit about me selling reproductions when you buy and sell them yourself. Just STFU and stop. Don't mess w/me and I will not mess with you. SIMPLE! Find someone else to get your kicks off on.

Absolutely zero hypocrisy. You make them, you sell them, and you scalp new product. I bought a game off a member there listed (I found it in my paypal history) as a snk conversion which is why I used the term then renamed it to reproduction because of the bitching. I didn't make it, just bought it off someone else, got bored and sold it. I don't keep talking about you doing reproduction either, I just did that time as I didn't even know you did it until someone went and linked it and you gloated about improved sales because of it.

How cute the dime a dozen youtube guy jumps right in with the cheap comment. I'm very self aware thanks. There's a large difference between just recirculating an existing game and running an etsy shop creating new bulk amounts of knockoff games and selling them. Are we really going to argue no one here ever has picked up on purpose or even accident a knockoff and then when they were done with it did something other than throw it in the trash or give it away. I doubt it.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1

Absolutely zero hypocrisy. You make them, you sell them, and you scalp new product. I bought a game off a member there listed (I found it in my paypal history) as a snk conversion which is why I used the term then renamed it to reproduction because of the bitching. I didn't make it, just bought it off someone else, got bored and sold it. I don't keep talking about you doing reproduction either, I just did that time as I didn't even know you did it until someone went and linked it and you gloated about improved sales because of it.

How cute the dime a dozen youtube guy jumps right in with the cheap comment. I'm very self aware thanks. There's a large difference between just recirculating an existing game and running an etsy shop creating new bulk amounts of knockoff games and selling them. Are we really going to argue no one here ever has picked up on purpose or even accident a knockoff and then when they were done with it did something other than throw it in the trash or give it away. I doubt it.

LOLOLOLOLOL stop it I'm dying here.

You bought MORE than a game

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/267118-snes-mini-confirmed/page-4

....but page 7 specifically my post number 154 and 159 is really funny!

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/267118-snes-mini-confirmed/page-7