IGNORED

Name that Game

Opry99er

I sure wish I stuck it out all these years. I have such little exposure to so many of these games. It's been a great resource for a "ooooo I must check out that one" games list. :)

And thanks should go out to Opry99er for starting this thread. I've grabbed a couple games because of it.

And remember, even if you had "stuck it out" unless you had access to a user's group or a newsletter with mail order, there's no guarantee you would have found some of these titles "back-in-the-day". I switched to Atari ONLY because there was no access to anything for the TI up here a couple months after TI pulled the plug (I had never even heard of DataBioTics until 2014 wen I got back into it).

I would have switched to the ST a couple years later anyway (and I still LOVE the ST big time!), but the switch would have been directly from the 4A if I could still have found stuff for it in Toronto (I was much happier with it that I ever was with the 800XL (except for software availability))

Edited by PeBo
  • Like 2