IGNORED

REALDOS.NET down?

Bikerbob

He mentioned on IRC a short while back that he had broken his hip, but was able to get to the computer again. He is currently logged in, but has not chatted since 2017-04-16 - 08:23:22 (and actually the message was to _The Doctor_).

Also hoping he is OK.

SJC runs his website at home on his DSL line. He has had some very bad luck with lightning, and he doesn't take any risks anymore. If there's a thunderstorm, he disconnects everything if I'm not mistaken. This could be the cause of the up and down nature of his website recently.

EDIT: although I see now it's a DNS issue (name has expired). I don't have the IP it should resolve to, but I'm wondering if that works.

Edited by Joey Z
  • Like 1

• 5 years later...
3 hours ago, marcokitt2000 said:

It is online maybe some can make a copy of that site.

Gr.

Marco

As my mom used to say..... "Are your arms broken?" (or in this case, perhaps fingers).

A quick google search can tell you how.  Go be a hero!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tillek said:

As my mom used to say..... "Are your arms broken?" (or in this case, perhaps fingers).

A quick google search can tell you how.  Go be a hero!

What i mean is that someone can archive it when the website is offline again or maybe gone. I will search for some tools for it.

And Archive it on my atari database.

Gr. Marco

On 5/15/2022 at 12:09 PM, marcokitt2000 said:

What i mean is that someone can archive it when the website is offline again or maybe gone. I will search for some tools for it.

And Archive it on my atari database.

Gr. Marco

Snapshots of this website are available at the internet archive, via the wayback machine. The most recent is after it went offline, but the March 31 and April 8 captures appear valid