IGNORED

Excel Magazine #4 is now shipping

Bob The Bug

All four just arrived in Switzerland. Many thanks for all the hard work on these. Really nice to get some Atari magazines I can read - normally I get the Abbuc ones and don't have a clue what they are on about since I only know English and French!!

• Like 2

Anyone in the US get their copy yet?

Don't worry, you will. I write for the magazine and still haven't gotten my issue. I expect it soon. But even though I get a free copy, and haven't received it yet, I couldn't wait so I purchased the PDF version too.

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1

Don't worry, you will. I write for the magazine and still haven't gotten my issue. I expect it soon. But even though I get a free copy, and haven't received it yet, I couldn't wait so I purchased the PDF version too.

Speak of the devil...my copy just arrived in the mail!

Just a small message for Dutch Atari users. I hope people don't mind ;-)

The first 3 issues of Excel magazine can still be ordered at Netherlands based webshop Rewindgames. Especially for Dutch Atari users the shipping costs are a bit lower. And when you order extra items from the webshop (can be of interest to other European users too) the shop uses one flat fee for shipping costs.

The money "made" on the Excel Magazines will be transferred completely to Robert (the publisher of Excel). So Rewindgames does not keep one cent for "profit". This is just a service to Dutch (and European) Atari users ;-)

Edited by Fred_M
  • Like 1

I didn't get mine :( In other news, I've been working on my dad's truck for 4 or 5 weeks now. Major metal repair, complete brake system rebuild, all new lines (which had to be hand fabricated). My dryer broke today so I had to stop and fully tear it down and order parts.

Speaking of not getting, I also haven't received your U1MB to repair yet. Probably good it didn't arrive this weekend. Everything around me seems to be turning to shit without assistance from me. Hoping for better luck come Monday.