Bry

Bosconian

Eduardo and Grazi, is there any update on when additional copies of Bosconian will be available for purchase on Atari Age's website? The site still shows February as when copies would be available. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the duplicate posts. Stupid Tapatalk app didn't make it appear as if the posts went through.

Sorry for the duplicate posts. Stupid Tapatalk app didn't make it appear as if the posts went through.

Yes, in the future when this happens, just ignore the error. I've tried to get them to fix this, to no avail. Hopefully it will go away when I update the forum later this year.

..Al

• Like 2

Hopefully more copies of Bosconian are still planned as I missed out on the first batch myself.

Edited by rodge2001
  • Like 1

Copy for me as well!! My F18 is waiting.....Edladdin controller hopefully by Feb (on order)?

Edited by ZillaRUSH

Copy for me as well!! My F18 is waiting.....Edladdin controller hopefully by Feb (on order)?

When you get everything, you are in for a treat! One of the best setups for playing the colecovision on modern displays. I suggest an OLED TV to round out the experience. It's pure bliss!

We are just trying to ship our latest couple of releases first, and we will have the whole Color line lineup back in stock, including long out of games too. Please stay tuned. Better yet, subscribe to our newsletter, so that you make sure you get notifications from us.

Thanks,

Ed