IGNORED

Bosconian

Bry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very happy to have finally received Bosconian v2 after a long long wait. I have been meaning to post since the day I received it… Unfortunately it does not work on my modded Adam with F18A and SGM plugged into the side. I get scrambled data on the screen. Every other Opcode release works perfectly.

I dumped the cart and it is fully playable via my Atarimax Ultimate SD. Absolutely loving it!

I’m wondering about quality control for all game developers lately, as quite a few releases have not worked on the Adam. I am more than willing to QA test. :)

33 minutes ago, phattyboombatty said:

Very happy to have finally received Bosconian v2 after a long long wait. I have been meaning to post since the day I received it… Unfortunately it does not work on my modded Adam with F18A and SGM plugged into the side. I get scrambled data on the screen. Every other Opcode release works perfectly.

I dumped the cart and it is fully playable via my Atarimax Ultimate SD. Absolutely loving it!

I’m wondering about quality control for all game developers lately, as quite a few releases have not worked on the Adam. I am more than willing to QA test. :)

There were also issues with Bad Santa and, I think, Cavern Fighter on the ColecoVision. Also, with all the controller option available to the Phoenix, I think those should be looked into more. Like using the four SNES buttons as directionals on Vanguard wouls have been nice, but it usually done before anyone asks anyone's opinion and they've decided not to add features to the ROMs of released games.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 9:23 PM, phattyboombatty said:

Yes, solicitation of community feedback is the best way to get one’s product epically shiny. 

Unless you solicit it and then ignore it. What is that the best writers and film directors say? It's about cows, or lack thereof, but maybe too religious to mention.

On 10/23/2021 at 5:27 PM, phattyboombatty said:

All cartridges are tested before shipping. The fact it runs from a Atarimax means the game is compatible with ADAM just fine. If there is a problem, I would guess it is the PCB. I will investigate. You can send the cartridge back for a replacement if you want. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, opcode said:

All cartridges are tested before shipping. The fact it runs from a Atarimax means the game is compatible with ADAM just fine. If there is a problem, I would guess it is the PCB. I will investigate. You can send the cartridge back for a replacement if you want. 

Thanks Eduardo! I have no problem with it I’m enjoying the game from the ROM. For all I know, it could be my rig, and I’m okay with that. :)

Once I get one of my other CV units in shape, I’ll test.