IGNORED

WTB: Atari 2600 in Canada

jacl3

I am looking to get back into classic gaming, the first console I played as a kid was the Intellivision but there is something so iconic about the 2600, I have been playing roms recently and want to get the real hardware.

I have been looking around but so far have not found much locally. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it, I am in Cambridge Ontario but am willing to pick it up pretty much anywhere from Toronto to London, or of course we could do shipping and EMT.

Edited by jacl3

I am looking to get back into classic gaming, the first console I played as a kid was the Intellivision but there is something so iconic about the 2600, I have been playing roms recently and want to get the real hardware.

I have been looking around but so far have not found much locally. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it, I am in Cambridge Ontario but am willing to pick it up pretty much anywhere from Toronto to London, or of course we could do shipping and EMT.

I have an Atari 2600 Junior model if your interested, but I don't have any extra controllers or power supply for it