IGNORED

c1ic.mx project - One button games

Hi everyone

I have this inclusive project, Is a web page that uses a single switch to navigate and play, inside the page you can find many games... but, besides regular games you can access to the TINY C1IC ARCADE, a collection of one button mini games, in size, simplicity and dimensions, al those games are like a tribute to all these games you can find in the forum.

Inclusive? YES, for every one, very easy to use, for people with vision, mobility, or hearing dissabilities, for elder people, or everyone interested in these kind of games.

C1ic.mx project

If you can try the Tiny C1ic Arcade

Tiny C1ic Arcade

I hope you can try and comment here

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Don! Great! Thank You! I have visual AND mobility issues (only 1 finger and no hands or feet) and it KILLS me to see all the fantastic games now and that I can't play them (I can take my disabilities with a grain of salt 95% of the time but....). In some ways it's OK because I think 'boy if got addicted to the games in the 80's....these are SO immersive now!

Do you yourself have mobility issues? If not, what inspired you do the project? I'll pass the word on the site!

Thanks again!,

Sean

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks to all your kind words, make me keep working

Do you yourself have mobility issues? If not, what inspired you do the project? I'll pass the word on the site!

Thanks again!

I don't have any issues. About the story.... is a loooong story (I need to write it somewhere), but I'm very passionate about this, and I'll keep doing it. ;-)

Thanks for sharing the site!!!