IGNORED

The Legend of Tilda

PeteE

Do you have an idea yet of when the game will be complete? How far away is the finish line? Any major tasks left to do?

Thanks. I counted 38 things left on the todo list :( Getting the sound player done felt like a huge hurdle. My goal was to be done by Fest West '19, but I don't think I'm gonna make it. I know you're in the same boat with your CRPG, I really enjoy reading your blog updates - keeps me motivated :)

• Like 6

Thanks. I counted 38 things left on the todo list icon_sad.gif Getting the sound player done felt like a huge hurdle. My goal was to be done by Fest West '19, but I don't think I'm gonna make it. I know you're in the same boat with your CRPG, I really enjoy reading your blog updates - keeps me motivated icon_smile.gif

we can just keep pushing out fw19 .. :)

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, jrhodes said:

I have made my own fan made manual cover (Three actually) for this game.

PeteE is, of course, free to design the official manual anyway he wishes.

Neat!  I have no intention of producing anything except the rom file.  You all are welcome to make your own manuals or physical cartridges if you have the ability to do so.  Someone has already designed a cart label, and I expect he'll post it here when the game is done.  I know I said it would be done this year, but I have been slacking off a bit, you know how it goes.  I'll post a playable update when I get the dungeon enemies working.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

This was too funny not to share. (No sound recorded on my mac, sorry.)  Things can and often do go wrong when programming, and glitches like these are half the fun. But on a positive note, the dungeon sprites loader is mostly working.  The closed door doesn't open by itself yet, but you can push the block more than the limit of once to force it open it the hard way.

• Like 13

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...