IGNORED

FS/Trade: PS1 & GBA Games *New Games Added!* (Trading for Atari 7800 Games)

Hey there guys and gals :)

I'm trying to get my Atari 7800 collection in good order before a friend from out of state who grew up with a NES comes to visit in August, since I want to show him the best of what Atari's offering from the time period was all about. With that in mind there are a whole bunch of games I'm hoping to pick up for the system before he comes to visit but being a little short on cash (and not wanting to pay massive fees for selling games on eBay) I've decided to see if anyone here would be interested in buying some of my lesser played PS1 and GBA games or trading some of the Atari 7800 games I'm trying to track down for them. To give you a reference for my reliability as a buyer and seller, you can see all the feedback I've received from selling games and related accessories on eBay over the last half a dozen or so years here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/hanz0d0g You can also find my AtariAge Marketplace User Feedback thread here: http://atariage.com/...pic/254880-jin/

That all said, here's what I have available for sale / trade:

PlayStation Games For Sale / Trade

All games are complete in box and, since I'm more than a little obsessive about the condition of the games I buy, are in excellent condition with no cracks in the cases and all discs, manuals, etc. present and accounted for. The condition of the discs vary from pristine to lightly scratched but still perfectly playable with no problems whatsoever. The prices listed below are firm and do not include shipping costs.

3AAuCV5.jpg

c2vu8gq.jpg

RZkwTAR.jpg

NxxJF0Y.jpg

2-Xtreme (Greatest Hits) - $3

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Greatest Hits) - SOLD

Crash Bandicoot (Greatest Hits) - $30

Crypt Killer (Complete but missing UPC from back of case artwork) - $10

Dance Dance Revolution - $8

Dance Dance Revolution Konamix - $6

Final Fantasy Chronicles: Chrono Trigger & Final Fantasy IV (Greatest Hits) - $18

Jet Moto - $6

Riven: The Sequel to Myst (Includes official PlayStation edition Player's Guide book) - $20

Spyro the Dragon (Greatest Hits) - $20

Star Wars: Dark Forces - SOLD

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Greatest Hits) - $18

Game Boy Advance Games for Sale / Trade

As before, since I'm a wee bit picky about the condition of my games, all games available for trade here have near perfect mint condition labels with no trips, tears, or significant scratches unless otherwise noted. The prices listed below are firm and do not include shipping costs.

KA2932G.jpg

sX4DOuD.jpg

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (Has slight color fading near the top of the label) - $5

Doom II - $40

Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls - $10

Iridion II - $10

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - $5

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - $5

Mario Golf: Advance Tour - $9

Missile Command (Original GameBoy game) - $5

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance - $12

SimCity 2000 (Complete in Box) - $13

Street Fighter Alpha 3 - $18

Tetris Worlds - $4

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear - $6

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - $4

And now for the things I'm looking for!

Atari 7800 Games & Accessories I'm Willing To Trade For

In terms of games I'm willing to trade for I'm really only looking for loose cartridges or cartridge + manual copies, however I will consider trading for complete in box games if the offer is right. Just be aware that I'll probably resell or re-trade the box once I get it since I don't collect boxes for Atari 7800 games. Lastly, just as a reminder, I am very picky about the condition of labels and will only trade for games with excellent condition labels with no rips or tears and minimal scratching.

Accessories

Atari XE Light Gun (New in plastic or gently used like-new condition only)

Games

Alien Brigade

Ballblazer

Basketbrawl

Centipede TB (AtariAge homebrew cart)

Crossbow

Desert Falcon

Food Fight

Frenzy! (AtariAge homebrew cart)

Ikari Warriors

Midnight Mutants

Ninja Golf

Rampage

Robotron 2084

Scramble (AtariAge homebrew cart)

Space Invaders (AtariAge homebrew cart)

Tower Toppler

Xenophobe

Thanks for taking the time to view my trading thread and just shoot me a PM if you're interested in buying or trading! :)

Some nice ps1 titles! Wish i had extra 7800 games to trade.

Thanks James! I am taking cash via PayPal as well as trades now, and I just lowered the prices (in some cases rather drastically) on the selection of PlayStation games available. I'm confident that you won't find a more affordably priced copy of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night anywhere on eBay. :)