IGNORED

Official Intelligentvision boxes Pre Order: Mystic Castle, Baseball, Hockey

Rev

Thinking of making myself one for Hockey since apparently nobody else is going to, currently researching printers that can print on heavy cardstock, I know they will not be as good as having them printed professionally but if I am happy with results I may print more for AA members, will update in a couple of weeks.

Edited by Steve Jones
  • Like 3

Thinking of making myself one for Hockey since apparently nobody else is going to, currently researching printers that can print on heavy cardstock, I know they will not be as good as having them printed professionally but if I am happy with results I may print more for AA members, will update in a couple of weeks.

Do you have the template for making the boxes?

post-32869-0-80389300-1522262081_thumb.png

This is one I made myself for Robot Rubble,

Though I think I need to use a higher resolution,

its not quite as sharp as I would like,

Im hoping to add the internal cart retention stuff too,

I have some others I have bought to use as a template for that,

I think Alexs had it.

• Like 4

attachicon.gif2EA9D10F-2EC3-4574-B46D-433108D6DB9D.png

This is one I made myself for Robot Rubble,

Though I think I need to use a higher resolution,

its not quite as sharp as I would like,

Im hoping to add the internal cart retention stuff too,

I have some others I have bought to use as a template for that,

I think Alexs had it.

Nice, thanks for sharing. Im not sure how and what is needed for making and printing of boxes. I have contacts in the graphic arts industry that have contacts for their printing and making of boxes.. If I had the pdf or template I would pass to them to see what it would cost to produce..

Going out to Party with Judas Priest tonight so I hope we can get something official on these boxes..

Cheers

G

• Like 1

Sure if you want to ask them, Im not looking to spend a ton of money for printing, aside from the $300 printer Im looking at. I took that Robot Rubble file and a few others I made to a printing place last year and had them printed, still on a computer printer albeit a huge one, the thickest stock they had still isnt as thick as what real game boxes are printed on.

I will send you the file when I get home, that pic (from my phone) is super fuzzy, the original is way better than that.

Edited by Steve Jones

I hope efforts aren't being put into other projects, instead of these, which we would rather have.

Rev is allowed to pick and chose what projects he spends his time and money on. If he no longer wishes to go ahead with this project then you either live with that or you find an alternative solution.

• Like 1

Nice, thanks for sharing. Im not sure how and what is needed for making and printing of boxes. I have contacts in the graphic arts industry that have contacts for their printing and making of boxes.. If I had the pdf or template I would pass to them to see what it would cost to produce..

Going out to Party with Judas Priest tonight so I hope we can get something official on these boxes..

Cheers

G

Here`s the full resolution to try printing, if they print on 13x9 stock with the image as close to the left as possible we can cut the card retention stuff from the blank space left on the right side.

post-32869-0-74891000-1522325249_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

please go ahead with this project.

I would be happy the get a couple of your FFTC Super Pro Hockey boxes for my couple of homeless carts and kits, if that will be possible

Thanks, Mark, that is what I based it on, with a screenshot from the manual too.

Finished a first attempt, will upload shortly if anyone else wants to try printing in the meantime, I won't be able to for at least a couple more weeks.

Can't upload from work, maybe file too big, will try later from home.

If you're going to try making boxes, I'd be happy to provide the art I did for the box mockup on my website. Maybe more. PM me.

attachicon.gifFFTC-box-front.jpg

Edited by Steve Jones

Thanks, Mark, that is what I based it on, with a screenshot from the manual too.

OK, if you've got a PDF of the manual, you can get high resolution versions of the cover text. Here's a game screen with a "Super Pro Blue" TV border and without the arrows, in case it's useful.

post-39531-0-90400300-1522356495.png

oh that's better than the scan of the manual I used, I will put it in, thanks.

I don't have a pdf, I just used that front cover pic you had online, if you want to give me a pdf I think it will improve the resolution of the box design.

Edited by Steve Jones