IGNORED

Hotdog - Who Wants one

cbandsteve

Since there is a real chance that many of us will miss out on getting a copy of Hotdog.

I thought it might be usefull to start a Topic where people can express their intrest in buying a copy of the game in an orderly manner.

Hopefully there are enough requests to inspire another run after the first 75 are sold and help the producer better understand the level of interest in this release.

I hope I'm not out of line doing this...

I would also like one but I would say there is another thread where people have already expressed interest.

I fear we are going to get multiple threads on the go which are not going to be relevant in the end.

There appears to be considerable interest, I hope that there are sufficient carts available to satisfy the demand!

Since there is a real chance that many of us will miss out on getting a copy of Hotdog.

I thought it might be usefull to start a Topic where people can express their intrest in buying a copy of the game in an orderly manner.

Hopefully there are enough requests to inspire another run after the first 75 are sold and help the producer better understand the level of interest in this release.

I hope I'm not out of line doing this...

Of course I want one.

I've practically been begging people to sell me a cart for years here as everyone knows. LoL.

Question: are you selling carts of Hotdog, or is this just an interest post in regards to Beta Phase's post thread that's here already?

Just wondering.

I badly want a Hotdog cart, I believe more than anyone else here.

It's my most wanted game for my collection.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...