IGNORED

VecFever

TomSon

• 2 weeks later...

In monopoly dollars ;)

There are have been a couple posted various site since one you mentioned. Wish I had one.

The latest VecFever ended ended yesterday. Posted latest one seen in AA Marketplace before it ended. In case you did not see it,,, here it is again.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VecFever-for-Vectrex-SUPER-RARE-/113265920590?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1132659205901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=113265920590&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Sold for $1025.00 [uSD] / £786.01 / €882,48 on 2018-09-30. Plus shipping from the USA. However many dollars that was to where buyer lives.

Edited by Cintivoch

There are have been a couple posted various site since one you mentioned. Wish I had one.

The latest VecFever ended ended yesterday. Posted latest one seen in AA Marketplace before it ended. In case you did not see it,,, here it is again.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VecFever-for-Vectrex-SUPER-RARE-/113265920590?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1132659205901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=113265920590&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Sold for $1025.00 [uSD] / £786.01 / 882,48 on 2018-09-30. Plus shipping from the USA. However many dollars that was to where buyer lives.

Plus another £172 through the Global Shipping Program.

In monopoly dollars ;)

(Actually, it was you es $382,77, unless someone else relisted it for the >1000 you es dee that you mentioned :)

Source: https://www.ebay.fr/itm/VecFever-for-Vectrex-Multicart-and-Co-Processor-for-Vectrex-Kousokusen-/322990272769

Oh, that is different than the one already listed.

I can conceive of paying that amount. I'm not sure I would do it or be happy about it, but I can imagine my unemployed self borrowing $300 to buy one right now. Or I would otherwise be willing to part with what Vectrex rarities I still have if that was what was desired.

Sold for $1025.00 [uSD] / £786.01 / €882,48 on 2018-09-30. Plus shipping from the USA. However many dollars that was to where buyer lives.

Plus another £172 through the Global Shipping Program.

Wow. That is a lot for shipping an import fees. Though I have some destinations charge more just for the duties alone.

Are you the one who bought it?

Wow. That is a lot for shipping an import fees. Though I have some destinations charge more just for the duties alone.

Are you the one who bought it?

Not with what I earn, lol. Plus, I make a point of not buying from anyone using the Global Shipping Program. I rather let customs do the deed as sometimes items get through unhindered.
  • Like 1

I think another option would be a kickstarter type funding effort and use a pcb fab house to do all the pcb manufacture and soldering work. PCBWay and others can do assembly of these for you for pretty cheap if assembly time is a concern.

I'm sure there's a lot of people here that would throw money at a gofundme/kickstarter page for one or more copies. That way he doesn't loose his IP by releasing the design and source, and he also doesn't have to do a lot of work to get them made.

Heck, even have them bulk shipped to someone willing to mail them out for a free copy of their own cart.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah it really is a slick set up. The original test vids from malban 6 months ago really got the loins tingling, tomson dropped some bread crumbs on me about a month ago and I upgraded my cart. Did tests with a full desktop but wondered how small could I go with it. Loaded the drivers and vecmame on a $80 windows tablet with the mgalaxy front end a small bluetooth kb and can speaker. Been testing a fw that adds the Atari driving controller "spinner" support for the og spinner coin op games and newer image calibration settings options. Just visually jaw dropping fantastically fun stuff.

good day.

post-64843-0-97197400-1541292375_thumb.jpg

post-64843-0-25089100-1541292390_thumb.jpg

post-64843-0-05331400-1541292441_thumb.jpg

post-64843-0-53784600-1541292468_thumb.jpg

post-64843-0-24370300-1541292803_thumb.png

• Like 5

Yeah it really is a slick set up. The original test vids from malban 6 months ago really got the loins tingling, tomson dropped some bread crumbs on me about a month ago and I upgraded my cart. Did tests with a full desktop but wondered how small could I go with it. Loaded the drivers and vecmame on a $80 windows tablet with the mgalaxy front end a small bluetooth kb and can speaker. Been testing a fw that adds the Atari driving controller "spinner" support for the og spinner coin op games and newer image calibration settings options. Just visually jaw dropping fantastically fun stuff.

good day.

ARGH! SO JEALOUS! ;)

good day.

Thanks so much for posting these pics! I asked for some pictures like this on the Vectrex fans Unite Facebook group, but nobody would help a brother out. A couple people did finally help me though, thankfully but this was exactly what I was looking for.. a picture explains a thousand words. Thanks again!
  • Like 1