TomSon

VecFever

I have Vec Fever and I want one.

We all do - but not if they cost anything like the money that one went for. I just hope this doesn't set the trend for how much they eventually get sold at - I suspect many of us that expressed an interest on here simply won't be able to justify such an astronomical price :(

Saw a post on the Vectrex users FB group that apparently just like Vector Patrol, if you send Tomson an email asking for a Vecfever, you get details on how to get one. I've not done this yet as my monthly spending amount for retro has been met, but hope to soon unless a general release is eventually announced.

• Like 1

They are $99 shipped in the US.

rather €99 I think and that's without shipping fee

Edited by hlide

You have to track him down apparently. Not through his account here and that isn't his name. I don't think he wants the hassle of all the orders. Now that I know who it is and how to get one, I'm going to unsub. I've been getting these notices for 8 months lol.

I PM'ed his and he responded right away, but the response was that he didn't have time for a full response. Seems like he's a little overwhelmed with the response and demand for the actual hardware.

Has anyone that posted here to be added to the list actually received a reply from the dev? If so, I'd LOVE to be on that list!!! I would purchase a digital only version if possible as well! Thanks!