IGNORED

Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayans?

Swami

Hello,

I must have missed this part of the story. Is Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayans coming out for Colecovision or just other consoles or PC/Mac. I heard about it coming soon from last fall to february 2017, but since march i have not seen anything, but now sacred tribe is coming out in july. Can anyone fill me in where I'm missing out?

Thanks

But it is on colecovision the link i gave you. The entire thread is dedicted to the colecovision version.

The video is about the sacred tribe game, not the curse of the Mayans game. Wondering if curse of the mayans is or will soon be released for Colecovision.

You've to know we have more than one Sydney Hunter game in development....

Curse of the Mayan is going to be release on Steam, PS4, XboxOne and hopefuly the Switch

Caverns of Death will be released for the Colecovision/MSX , Sega Master, NES and SNES

There's also Sacred Tribe wich has already been released for the Intellivision, soon on Colecovision/MSX, Sega Master and NES (chances it also get released in SNES)

ugh, and we don't consider Shrines of Peril as a Sydney game as it was a clone of another game

• Like 2

I've read quite a bit about the RWB drama, but I'm unclear about this. Will the Colecovision version of the new Sydney Hunter game, (and I'm talking about the platforming one recently released for the Intellivision), be released only by RWB as the 150 copies they bought and plan to put on sale at the expo?.. Or, will Collectorvision also release more copies of it as well?

edit: crap, I just realized I posted in the wrong thread. I think "Sacred Tribe" is the thread this should have gone into, but I was reading this thread instead.

Edited by KevinMos3

I've read quite a bit about the RWB drama, but I'm unclear about this. Will the Colecovision version of the new Sydney Hunter game, (and I'm talking about the platforming one recently released for the Intellivision), be released only by RWB as the 150 copies they bought and plan to put on sale at the expo?.. Or, will Collectorvision also release more copies of it as well?

edit: crap, I just realized I posted in the wrong thread. I think "Sacred Tribe" is the thread this should have gone into, but I was reading this thread instead.

It's available right here on our website ;)

http://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/sydney-hunter-the-sacred-tribe/

Curse of the Mayan is going to be release on Steam, PS4, XboxOne and hopefuly the Switch

Caverns of Death will be released for the Colecovision/MSX , Sega Master, NES and SNES

There's also Sacred Tribe wich has already been released for the Intellivision, soon on Colecovision/MSX, Sega Master and NES (chances it also get released in SNES)

ugh, and we don't consider Shrines of Peril as a Sydney game as it was a clone of another game

Okay, Thanks for the info. Steam it is for the Mayans, then. I've had arrested development since the xbox 360 (and the red Wii that was GC compatible). I pre-ordered the one with the map for Sacred Tribe and waiting on Caverns to come up for pre-order.

Edited by Swami

I just saw this, are any of these games not made for the Intellivision,to be developed for the Intellivision?

I am curious as I collect the games, and I love the Intellivision! Curse of the Mayan is of course. the game I am referring to.....Thank you! :) :thumbsup:

I just saw this, are any of these games not made for the Intellivision,to be developed for the Intellivision?

I am curious as I collect the games, and I love the Intellivision! Curse of the Mayan is of course. the game I am referring to.....Thank you! :) :thumbsup:

Good chances we are going to make Caverns of Death for the Intellivision..... not until 2018 though :)

• Like 1