IGNORED

Super Mario Logic [SNES Hack]

Final Theory

Hi everyone. After many years of working on my project I am very proud to say that I've finished it. Both the software and hardware aspects are now complete. If you haven't seen the project before then check it out. I grew up in the 90's playing the SNES when I was a young lad and I can't believe my eyes that I actually made my very own game for one of my favorite video game consoles.

You can get the patch of my game Super Mario Logic at SMWcentral or romhacking.net see link below.

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3041/

Play the game on your favorite emulator or flash cart and if you really like it and want to support the creator of the game then please consider purchasing an actual cartridge (cart only) from me. Below is what the actual cartridges look like. Just send me a PM for the purchasing details and information. If you are not interested in getting a cart, but still enjoyed the game and want to support me I am also accepting donations as well. A lot of work and resources went into the making of this game so every bit counts and is appreciated.

dGVeDra.png

The price of the cart is $60 + shipping. Currently I'm only accepting paypal.

What is the game about? It is a hack of Super Mario World where you take control of Mario to solve puzzles and complete skill based challenges to reverse a spell cast on the Mushroom Kingdom by Kamek. There are a total of 104 unique levels in the game (some are optional). There are an infinite number of lives in the game and to restart a level just press Start + Select. Here is a review of the game by Antdude at the 13:11 mark.

The software side of the project took me around 5 years to complete and the hardware took me another year to finish so this is 6 years in the making. I really hope that you enjoy the game and have fun playing it. If you are a collector of new games for older consoles then this game is a must have in your collection. Thank you for your support.

Edited by Final Theory
  • Like 1

What hardware needed to be designed for this project? Does this use an all new mapper needing a brand new pcb type or something?

All of the carts were made with new parts. No new hardware on my part needed to be designed since new PCB's for SNES games are currently available from several sources.

All of the carts were made with new parts. No new hardware on my part needed to be designed since new PCB's for SNES games are currently available from several sources.

I'm still confused about the part of what hardware took you a year to finish? :?