IGNORED

Altirra 2.81 and new blank disk

repetto74

Hi Maclaneinc

Ok finally sorted out!!! :-)

I did a reset using WIne Dos prompt then replaced the whole set of roms. I did some tweaking to set up the machine and now all is back to work! Weird...

Luckily I can now save on the formatted disk :thumbsup: :P

Thanks for the support!

• Like 1

Its our pleasure, we all love to help out...

For some reason (most likely ME) I find that every so often I have to do a reset because odd things happen so I always recommend a reset but normally I say you will lose any profiles you made unless you save them via the registry key or part of the ini file, this I failed to do this time. :)

Edited by Mclaneinc

• 1 year later...

I think there is a bug in Altirra 3.00 ... I find I have to cold boot a few times, or re-attach the disk etc... eventually the 130 error goes away, but it's always a hassle for me...

Well, there's a dedicated threat for Altirra 3.0, but having said that, what exactly are you doing (step-by-step) that gives you this kind of error? I just created a new blank disk, told Altirra to put a DOS 2.0/2.5 filesystem on it, checked the disk directory (*), wrote a three line BASIC program and saved it on the new disk, went back to DOS and checked the directory and my new BASIC program was on it.

(*) Remember you have to have booted from some kind of DOS to access the new disk you just created, even if you've told Altirra to make your disk a filesystem already on it.

• 3 years later...