IGNORED

ST Ports Series 2 Ready for Pre-Order NOW!

Gaztee

CJ has recently given me the binaries for the Atari ST enhanced ports. These will each be made available for purchase for a limited period.

I will be taking pre-paid pre-orders for them a limited time, and at the end of the order period they will be built and shipped out, and the next titles will be made available for order. This is to avoid a similar situation to what happened with Xenon II: Megablast! where the pre-orders outnumbered the eventual demand. Making these is quite expensive and time consuming, and having excess stock of boxes and manuals is a waste.

You will have the option of ordering:

• Cart only £36
  • Cart + Box + Manual £50
  • Additionally, I have a few clear shells remaining from the Alice's Mums Rescue run. Please add £5 if you would like one of these (while stocks last)

The first two titles available for pre-order are: Badlands and Commando

[

] [Commando]

To order your copies please email peleiades81@gmail.com with the title Bad Commando (so I don't miss it!) Please also include your AA handle, Paypal address, country of origin and state whether you want regular or tracked postage. And of course which games you would like to order, the quantities and the cart shell colour. Once I have all the relevant information I will send an invoice for payment. I will start sending invoices out from the 30th May due to work commitments.

The games will be available for pre-order until 30th June, at this point orders will close, final invoices will be sent for immediate payment and production will begin.

Cheers,

Gaz

post-760-0-23485500-1495669248_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Is there a list somewhere of ports that have been released and of what games are going to be released in the future ?

Check out the OP of ST Ports Box Set (Gatzee) You'll see pics of the original run boxes. Then add these two & looks like Xevious will eventually get a release (Al posted a pic in dedicated thread IIRC). For other futures... all in CJs court.

Check out the ST port thread (CJ) as there are several that will run within Virtual Jaguar, on SKUNK, or via CD. There are some of these that didn't see a physical release although I don't know which ones off hand.