IGNORED

ST Ports Series 2 Ready for Pre-Order NOW!

Gaztee

• 2 weeks later...

How do we know if our purchase has been dispatched?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

If you have asked for tracked postage then I will put your tracking number on Paypal, which then should inform you that the item has been dispatched along with the number. For those that haven't asked for tracking the same should be possible, but without the number, obviously.

Hi Gaztee, I don't think it was mentioned, but do you have a timetable for when you think shipping will begin?

Well I was hoping that I would be able to have everything shipped before I head off for some Sun, but that is now looking a tad unlikely :( So we are probably looking towards the end of next month. I will have a bit of help with packing everything this time, so that should help. It wasn't the intention to be so long, but life isn't always straight forward. If production is going to happen after my holiday I will email everyone who's ordered before to keep them abreast of the situation.

• 4 weeks later...

Right, as far as I know everything has now been posted out. For all those with tracking I will now go and log the details in on paypal, so you'll be able to track your delivery from there. Might take me a little while to run them all through, but should be done by the time I head for bed tonight. Thanks for your patience everyone. Hopefully moving forward this will be an easier ride for me!

• Like 3

Same same. I <3 Commando and it's still a goto game on my 7800.

Everybody should have been notified through pay pal that their game has been shipped.

As for round 2, not a problem if you missed out I can still produce badlands & commando that can be made with the latest games. So please email peleiades81@gmail.com with the title Bad Commando and I'll add them on for people.

• Like 1

Everybody should have been notified through pay pal that their game has been shipped.

As for round 2, not a problem if you missed out I can still produce badlands & commando that can be made with the latest games. So please email peleiades81@gmail.com with the title Bad Commando and I'll add them on for people.

I got my shipping notice, thanks! Can't wait to get them and try them out!

Wasn't the NES version all zoomed in?

Yeah, when I played it I expected the level to be full-screen like it was in the original. Instead, it scrolled with your character and the entire feel of the game was lost. I downloaded it on my WiiU and instantly regretted it, though I do still need to add a CIB copy to my NES collection.

Yeah, when I played it I expected the level to be full-screen like it was in the original. Instead, it scrolled with your character and the entire feel of the game was lost. I downloaded it on my WiiU and instantly regretted it, though I do still need to add a CIB copy to my NES collection.

That said, I'd love to see the original available on the Jag, though I'd imagine it would be a severe under-utilization of the system's capabilities and might be good for a multi-title cart. Maybe combine it with some other old IIc and Commodore favorites like Karateka, Archon, Bard's Tale, the original Castle Wolfenstein and Beyond Castle Wolfenstein, and Hardball! Heck, if I could get a dual cart of Maniac Mansion and Zak McKracken and the Alien Airbenders, I'd probably wet myself.